By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Also, DT you think tabaha could be town?

@Yoshi:
Why did you choose to roleblock DT?

Around the Network

tagging~

I wanted hat to kill Danne,(though it was pre-miller claim) but once mantle made apparent that there is a busdriver/redirector it became pointless to suggest anyone.

happydolphin said:
DarkThanatos said:

Oh right, so because he was supposed to be in scum, but he put him in town- you think he might have been thinking "better put him in town" as your scum read? 

Also what do you think of my reasoning for the remaining scum?

Slow down, I'm getting all confused :(

The first sentence, what do you mean. And plz slow down or we're gonna go bye bye. Word your sentences fully so I can understand you.

Who is he? You have two he's in your first sentence.

I'll answer your second question when we resolve the first, one thing at a time.

D: Now i'm confused. Sorry, that post was supposed to be to ABC. 

what I meant was- does ABC think that because *HappyD* meant to put Trucks in the scum list, but instead put him in town- that *ABC* thinks that *HappyD* accidentally put *Trucks* in town because on some level *HappyD* know that *HappyD and Trucks* are scumbuddies. 

I didn't really understand it. 

The second part is to you though. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Linkzmax said:
hat, I am disappoint.(Though not so much after your claimed kill)

others, I am disappoint. You STILL throw your votes around as if there's no chance of the game ending toDay. Won't you ever learn.

As for today's course. We wait for radish and FF to say anything, and then digest that. There will be no lynch until everyone has had time to react to everything that comes up. And as you guys have figured out, there will be no lynch of hat. Unless as tabaha suggested you think there is two scum teams. And Trucks flip suggests that may be the case.

So you disagreed with my thoughts on the current scum/town/sk layout then?  Can you explain why so I don't base my thoughts off it any longer please? 

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Wrong thread :P

@DT
And what were the results of each of your scans?

Only time I have got a result and seen someone was night 2, where I only saw Trucks. 

Linkzmax said:

@Yoshi:

Because I felt it was all too convenient that he went from being sort of scummy to town and yet the information he had gathered meant that one other person was lying. As such, I felt he was a likely choice for the mafia Night killer and as such I could stop it. I didn't but I stand by my decision, especially since DT took so long to say what he did last Night (the few posts he commented on before finally saying what he did all took place after I asked him what he had done, I see no reason for him to have answered them back to front unless he was still thinking up what action he took last Night). He was also very on edge when I tracked him to Prof and has been playing the same way he does when scum, ie. insulting pretty much anyone that goes after him.

Also, rather than make a seperate post I'd like to point out I am gonna bounce now. I'll find the posts regarding the "town consensus" on who to kill tomorrow DT seeing as I can't find the page with the end of yesterDay on it at the moment. If anyone else can find who DS and Miz (as far as I can remember the only other players besides DT to make suggestions) said should be killed by Hat then please say so I don't have to look myself :P

Linkzmax said:

@Yoshi:

I think there is a slim chance, but it is unlikely. 

Linkz, all these questions have already been answered recently. Why are you asking them again? 

I told you a long time ago what I thought of the setup, and said yesterDay that it could be mylo. I don't think a starting team of 4 is balanced, but 5 would mean we aren't necessarily in danger. But it's better to assume the worst case, because then we're less likely to rush into a loss.

DarkThanatos said:
Linkzmax said:
Wrong thread :P

@DT
And what were the results of each of your scans?

Only time I have got a result and seen someone was night 2, where I only saw Trucks. 

The other nights you were told you saw nothing?