By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Yoshiya said:
hatmoza said:
Yoshiya said:
I'm happy with Hat's plan, if people don't trust him that much I could always roleblock him toNight to stop him from shooting. At least then we'll have more people to vote for us toDay which should get us one of the main scum team.

You have my word that I will not stab anyone, but if you feel the need to block me, please do. It would be better used to try to block the mafia kill though.

I agree but I'm not sure town would let you live toDay unless they know for sure that you won't be able to kill anyone.

don't be mislead by the failed attempt to get me lynched by several mafia players and slow town.

The other players will be here sooner or later and analyze the situation. A real town will accept your offer to block me, and try to lynch mafia instead.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
I won't repeat myself miz. You used my answer in a case you made yesterday fully accepting the knife as my item. All you're doing now is back pedaling to put you in a better light.

No. I said I wasn't really serious about it almost RIGHT AFTER I posted... I trusted Danne, but I was considering all possibilities.

You just don't want to answer, or can't come up with a good enough lie.

miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:

Q: What's you item.

... this was posted and referenced several times thereafter. What's worse is you even posted yourself that I have a knife.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4936703

I may be a scum SK, but I caught you red handed you son of a bitch!

BAZINGA!

Vote Miz

Explain Danne's post, then.

...What's your real item?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Still haven't replied to this, so I thought I'd ask again. I mainly want the first one.

As for the first question. Yes, I did make the radioactive cock up and it is pure coincidence if his item and tabaha's item are radioactive.

Anything else you want to talk about to drag attention away from your slip?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

miz1q2w3e said:

What do you think of my offer to block Hat?

hatz i agree with miz in not believing your second claim of item

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Yoshiya said:
hatmoza said:
Yoshiya said:
I'm happy with Hat's plan, if people don't trust him that much I could always roleblock him toNight to stop him from shooting. At least then we'll have more people to vote for us toDay which should get us one of the main scum team.

You have my word that I will not stab anyone, but if you feel the need to block me, please do. It would be better used to try to block the mafia kill though.

I agree but I'm not sure town would let you live toDay unless they know for sure that you won't be able to kill anyone.

don't be mislead by the failed attempt to get me lynched by several mafia players and slow town.

The other players will be here sooner or later and analyze the situation. A real town will accept your offer to block me, and try to lynch mafia instead.

No, a real town would consider the possibility that Yoshiya might be lying.

Note: I haven't re-read/analyzed yersterday's posts yet.

Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:

What do you think of my offer to block Hat?

Oh, I think it would be great, except

Here is where I said I made the radioactive stuff up yesterday. Again miz responds to it, yet today he is asking me the same question. He is trying to change the subject after his slip only to fall for another slip.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4936744

You even bolded it...

hatmoza said:
Here is where I said I made the radioactive stuff up yesterday. Again miz responds to it, yet today he is asking me the same question. He is trying to change the subject after his slip only to fall for another slip.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4936744

Just more proof that I didn't forget, like you keep insisting. Thanks.