By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

town, we have at least 3 mafia yet. Use me as a number in your favor because you will be in a "lynch scum or lose situation" tomorrow if I get lynched.

I WILL NOT KILL tonight. If we lynch scum today by all means lynch me tomorrow. All I ask is not to give mafia the advantage. Keep them at a disadvantage for at least one more day.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

When you get lynched and flip mafia, miz. I am going to dance and piss on your remains. This lynch will be for mantle. The person you sonsabitches killed.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:

Q: What's you item.

... this was posted and referenced several times thereafter. What's worse is you even posted yourself that I have a knife.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4936703

I may be a scum SK, but I caught you red handed you son of a bitch!

BAZINGA!

Vote Miz

QFE

Miz tried to drag this conversation in a different angle afte I exposed his slip, but I won't aknowledge it. Here's the raw origin of the slip and see it for what it is.

I'm happy with Hat's plan, if people don't trust him that much I could always roleblock him toNight to stop him from shooting. At least then we'll have more people to vote for us toDay which should get us one of the main scum team.

hatmoza said:
town, we have at least 3 mafia yet. Use me as a number in your favor because you will be in a "lynch scum or lose situation" tomorrow if I get lynched.

I WILL NOT KILL tonight. If we lynch scum today by all means lynch me tomorrow. All I ask is not to give mafia the advantage. Keep them at a disadvantage for at least one more day.

But how can we trust you?

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:

... this was posted and referenced several times thereafter. What's worse is you even posted yourself that I have a knife.

BAZINGA!

Vote Miz

QFE

Miz tried to drag this conversation in a different angle afte I exposed his slip, but I won't aknowledge it. Here's the raw origin of the slip and see it for what it is.

What's wrong with you? Do you seriously actually believe I'm scum?? Stop fucking around.

Yoshiya said:
I'm happy with Hat's plan, if people don't trust him that much I could always roleblock him toNight to stop him from shooting. At least then we'll have more people to vote for us toDay which should get us one of the main scum team.

You have my word that I will not stab anyone, but if you feel the need to block me, please do. It would be better used to try to block the mafia kill though.

hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:

BAZINGA!

Vote Miz

Explain Danne's post, then.

...What's your real item?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Still haven't replied to this, so I thought I'd ask again. I mainly want the first one.

hatmoza said:
Yoshiya said:

You have my word that I will not stab anyone, but if you feel the need to block me, please do. It would be better used to try to block the mafia kill though.

I agree but I'm not sure town would let you live toDay unless they know for sure that you won't be able to kill anyone.

I won't repeat myself miz. You used my answer in a case you made yesterday fully accepting the knife as my item. All you're doing now is back pedaling to put you in a better light.