By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:
hatmoza said:
Yoshiya said:
I wanna know why DT is taking so long to say what he did last Night.

They are both scum. DT and miz.

I know I've been on a lot of sarcastic bullshit lately but just look at the slip by miz a few posts up.

I already claimed knife and he forgot. Now he's backtracking.

What kind of scumhunting is this? I mean, if he intentionally forgot to jump that's one thing, but to forget is not a cause to lynch. Hatzy hatzy, tisk tisk.

FYI, I didn't forget. I just didn't believe him, so I asked.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
FYI hatmoza took approx 8 minutes to answer my question. What took you so long?

Still haven't answered, by the way.

What's your real item? You all couldn't have come up with the radioactive things by chance... Except, Danne is confirmed town.

He's got a knife. Whose I can't say but why do you find it so hard to believe he has this knife he's already told you about?

Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:

What's your real item? You all couldn't have come up with the radioactive things by chance... Except, Danne is confirmed town.

He's got a knife. Whose I can't say but why do you find it so hard to believe he has this knife he's already told you about?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4936278

miz1q2w3e said:

@Yoshiya: Read please.

miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Ah, so you think Tabaha's claim is real and thus the scum have radioactive items? In that case why isn't your vote on DT? One of them is lying so if you believe Tabaha it must be DT you think is lying.

Around the Network

Convenient miz to backpedlle and say you forgot. Why didn't you say, "hey hat. I don't believe you have a knife. Can you tell me what item you really have?"
instead you say, "what is your item." It's very apparent that you forgot and that you are now back pedaling.

Radish, F-F, I know you are two bored vanil' townies. But the town can really use your input and votes. Even it if that vote is on me. Don't hand the game over to the mafia.

Also Linkz, I'm sure you'll do the right thing once you get here.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:

Ah, so you think Tabaha's claim is real and thus the scum have radioactive items? In that case why isn't your vote on DT? One of them is lying so if you believe Tabaha it must be DT you think is lying.

Because I haven't looked at the entire case yet. I I'd just rather get rid of hatmoza, all he does is kill town. I'd rather we lose only one town per night.

hatmoza said:
Convenient miz to backpedlle and say you forgot. Why didn't you say, "hey hat. I don't believe you have a knife. Can you tell me what item you really have?"
instead you say, "what is your item." It's very apparent that you forgot and that you are now back pedaling.

Radish, F-F, I know you are two bored vanil' townies. But the town can really use your input and votes. Even it if that vote is on me. Don't hand the game over to the mafia.

I can confirm that Radish wasn't around today and thus that is why he hasn't said anything today. He should be back in an hour or two so hopefully he'll finally start talking.

Ok, as to my badgering of DT for being online, I'm going to have to do a double-take on that. His little avatar thing said he was currently online but I just checked his account and apparently he hasn't been online for 36 minutes. Damn site lying to me -.-

hatmoza said:

I didn't say I forgot, because I didn't forget (Who could forget all that yesterday?)

The way I wrote it was more dramatic. The end.