By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
Yeah, I'm not sure if Spurge is maffia; I've only played ONE game with him, but he was very erratic back then as well.

I say, wait a while before we hammer ANYONE.

This post sounds awfully fake, spurge had no more than 3 votes when it was made. It's a game with 21 players, that 12 votes to lynch... warning against hammering when someone is 9 votes away is overkill.

I always feel that everyone is god damn lynch happy the first day. If you go back and watch the games where I've participated you'll see I'm never too keen in hanging anyone day one. And I've always been townie. so not wanting to lynch anyone is just me being me.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
Yeah, I'm not sure if Spurge is maffia; I've only played ONE game with him, but he was very erratic back then as well.

This post sounds awfully fake, spurge had no more than 3 votes when it was made. It's a game with 21 players, that 12 votes to lynch... warning against hammering when someone is 9 votes away is overkill.

I always feel that everyone is god damn lynch happy the first day. If you go back and watch the games where I've participated you'll see I'm never too keen in hanging anyone day one. And I've always been townie. so not wanting to lynch anyone is just me being me.

No Day One lynches also equals no worthwhile Day One discussion. Did you really fear spurge would get lynched or did you just want the discussion to end?

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:
Good job danne. I always felt you were good at this game.

sarcasm?

You spelled compliment wrong.

haha! Well, geee thanks :D

And to everyone else; yeah, we're buddying up pretty nicely here me and spurge! for all of you to see (and get jealous)

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:

No Day One lynches also equals no worthwhile Day One discussion. Did you really fear spurge would get lynched or did you just want the discussion to end?

I no we have to "press buttons" so people slipp up and makes mistakes, I just thought spurge were closer to a lynch than he really was. And besides, as far as I can tell spurge is behaving like he always does in mafia, and last time I played with him he turned out to be town. So I think it's a waste of energy.

I still think DT's MJ claim is the "hottest" piece of evidence so far.

TruckOSaurus said:

How weird... you reply to my post, make your defense, cast suspicion of everyone who questionned your claim but then you leave me out of the FoS distribution, why?

I left you and Mantle out. You said my timing was wierd- I cast suspicion on people that doubted my claim in it's entirely. 

Doubting the timing is a different point entirely, and less suspicious. Although in this case still a moot point. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Why so laizze blah about my lynch train?

Signature goes here!

Linkzmax said:
miz1q2w3e said:
*Removes HoS from ABC.

So why did you suspect ABC, and why do you now trust him?

He was acting a bit crazy at first, but his posting style got different after the initial randomness, which eased my suspicion a bit. His enthusiasm felt sincere to me.

To be honest, the only reason I suspected him in the first place was because he acused me at the start. I didn't know it was common to make joke votes like that.

...Catching up atm. I'll reply as I read.

Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:

I don't necessarily see a liar among us though, on the other hand it could still be that since Role != Names one of you is scum.

Yoshiya, why did you assume scum have safeclaims?

Names not fitting with roles is probably more like Superman wouldn't be Bulletproof for example. Names not fitting with alignment flies in the face of the theme though, so for that reason I think pezus should have and would have given scum safeclaims. And in that vein(sp?) it's pointless to argue if a character claim is fake or not, because as safeclaims they should all be reasonable for a townie to have. The exception of a trap for mafia like yoshi brought up would be if town itself has questionable characters in it.(Which is something I would have, and did do in GoT)

Quoting for emphasis, tspecially the bolded.

DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I no we have to "press buttons" so people slipp up and makes mistakes, I just thought spurge were closer to a lynch than he really was. And besides, as far as I can tell spurge is behaving like he always does in mafia, and last time I played with him he turned out to be town. So I think it's a waste of energy.

Spurge plays exactly the same every game. Random. I've played with him as scum and town. Still don't understand either of them. If anything, Spurge is more random when Mafia. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Spurge plays exactly the same every game. Random. I've played with him as scum and town. Still don't understand either of them. If anything, Spurge is more random when Mafia. 

Well, you seem to have more experience with him so I believe you. No wonder he always gets lynched in the beginning then ^^