By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Real town. Hopefully you can make the necessary ties and links to Truck's scumbuddies.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
DarkThanatos said:
Hat. Why didn't you kill one of the players we collectively had! No-one said kill Zero!
You had your chance to play ball. [
b]Vote: Hatz

We need to kill Hat to limit damages to town. We can't afford to lose any more when he won't play by our directions.

Trucks was scum godfather. That makes me think scum must have only a bus/redirector and perhaps another strong investigative role to make him do the killing.

Tabaha is almost certainly scum. I saw Trucks, and he flipped power scum, i can see tabaha deciding to defend him on his own, and then maybe being told off in the QT if they have day talk hence the pause.

Hat or Tabaha should be our next lynch.

What do you guys think of Mantles death? Do you think this is because of his claim flavour cop? Or even more?

Just want to point this out again. A balant slip.

DT knows I killed Zero before I even claim it.

That does seem pretty bad but maybe he watched you do it or something? Or maybe he watched the other kill?

Yoshiya said:
hatmoza said:
DarkThanatos said:
Hat. Why didn't you kill one of the players we collectively had! No-one said kill Zero!

We need to kill Hat to limit damages to town. We can't afford to lose any more when he won't play by our directions.

Trucks was scum godfather. That makes me think scum must have only a bus/redirector and perhaps another strong investigative role to make him do the killing.

Tabaha is almost certainly scum. I saw Trucks, and he flipped power scum, i can see tabaha deciding to defend him on his own, and then maybe being told off in the QT if they have day talk hence the pause.

What do you guys think of Mantles death? Do you think this is because of his claim flavour cop? Or even more?

That does seem pretty bad but maybe he watched you do it or something? Or maybe he watched the other kill?

...and I just want to point out that I also instantly knew which of the two hatmoza was responsible for. It's obvious. ---> No suspicion @DT.

miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
hatmoza said:
DarkThanatos said:

...and I just want to point out that I also instantly knew which of the two hatmoza was responsible for. It's obvious. ---> No suspicion @DT.

Why you trying to defend DT so hard? I'm not saying he is definite scum because of this by any means. I would like to hear what he watched last Night though to see if the reason he knew that Hat killed Zero was down to hard evidence or just him guessing.

Yoshiya said:
hatmoza said:
DarkThanatos said:

What was the first thing you pointed out when the day started? Your actions. Any 'claimed' player will be eager to identify their action. Especially if you are intending to make a case. If DT really watched anything. He would have used it as support for my lynch. Instead, he goes straight for the lynch.

Also, he says I should have went for the people we agreed on when it was evident that during the end of yesterday's day, multiple players suggested I either don't kill, or kill and try to avoid the bus. Again DT mentions that I should have went after the 'suspects'

Further more, he didn't even ask why I didn't  just not kill anyone. Only that I should have killed prime suspects.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Q: What's you item.

miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:

... this was posted and referenced several times thereafter. What's worse is you even posted yourself that I have a knife.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4936703

I may be a scum SK, but I caught you red handed you son of a bitch!

BAZINGA!

Vote Miz

Town, get online and see why I believe DT is scum, and how I just exposed miz as scum.

hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:

... this was posted and referenced several times thereafter. What's worse is you even posted yourself that I have a knife.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4936703

I may be a scum SK, but I caught you red handed you son of a bitch!

BAZINGA!

Vote Miz

Explain Danne's post, then.

...What's your real item?

I wanna know why DT is taking so long to say what he did last Night.