By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

actually, knowing that mantle was redirected the night i scanned prof and that DT daying that he didn't see me, DT is lying

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
Subtle hints to get on with it in the flavour Pezus? :P

I'd like Hat to say which of these kills were down to him, would be nice to at least have something to go on this game. Also, to our other claimed roles, did you manage to find anything out? I chose not to do anything again since I had no leads as to who I thought was going to die (for watch) or who would do the kill (for role-blocking).

:/

really. We had a confirmed scum lynch provided by mantle and you had no fucking clue who to watch?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DarkThanatos said:
Hat. Why didn't you kill one of the players we collectively had! No-one said kill Zero!
You had your chance to play ball. [
b]Vote: Hatz

We need to kill Hat to limit damages to town. We can't afford to lose any more when he won't play by our directions.

Trucks was scum godfather. That makes me think scum must have only a bus/redirector and perhaps another strong investigative role to make him do the killing.

Tabaha is almost certainly scum. I saw Trucks, and he flipped power scum, i can see tabaha deciding to defend him on his own, and then maybe being told off in the QT if they have day talk hence the pause.

Hat or Tabaha should be our next lynch.

What do you guys think of Mantles death? Do you think this is because of his claim flavour cop? Or even more?

I never claimed to kill Zero. What makes you so certain? Unless you are scum of course.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

tabaha said:
ok, please do the biggest mistake of this game, right next to mantle not considering he was redirected and vote me
i'll start
vote: tabaha

Oh would you calm down. Nobody has even voted you yet.

@Everyone: Note this.

1) hatmoza claims his radioactive cock as item.
2) tabaha says he has a detector item.
3) Danne (who flipped town) says he had a RA ball.
4) hatmoza denies this and wants us to target Danne (and tabaha) for "lying"

So... Let's get this over with

vote: hatmoza

btw, yes. I confirm that I killed zero. I went with mantle's advice to go after someone I was suspicious of. And someone who wouldn't potentially be bussed.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Yoshiya said:
Subtle hints to get on with it in the flavour Pezus? :P

I'd like Hat to say which of these kills were down to him, would be nice to at least have something to go on this game. Also, to our other claimed roles, did you manage to find anything out? I chose not to do anything again since I had no leads as to who I thought was going to die (for watch) or who would do the kill (for role-blocking).

:/

really. We had a confirmed scum lynch provided by mantle and you had no fucking clue who to watch?

I'll admit a watch is the worst thing I could be given because until later on I genuinely have no idea who is going to die each Night, I just can't put myself in mafia's shoes like that since I've only played mafia once :/

DarkThanatos said:
Hat. Why didn't you kill one of the players we collectively had! No-one said kill Zero!

We need to kill Hat to limit damages to town. We can't afford to lose any more when he won't play by our directions.

You didn't vote properly.

@Linkz

a late answer to your question. I scan guilty.

Tagging.

Signature goes here!

DarkThanatos said:

Trucks was scum godfather. That makes me think scum must have only a bus/redirector and perhaps another strong investigative role to make him do the killing.

Tabaha is almost certainly scum. I saw Trucks, and he flipped power scum, i can see tabaha deciding to defend him on his own, and then maybe being told off in the QT if they have day talk hence the pause.

Hat or Tabaha should be our next lynch.

What do you guys think of Mantles death? Do you think this is because of his claim flavour cop? Or even more?

Just want to point this out again. A balant slip.

DT knows I killed Zero before I even claim it.