By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

i was not expecting this

Around the Network

WTF HATMOZA

i scanned DT and got town result BUT I'll not trust it that much for now.
It's pretty clear for me that there's a redirector around.
He redirected mantle when he scanned me and mantle again when he scanned trucks

redirect or any other form of changing the targets

Hat. Why didn't you kill one of the players we collectively had! No-one said kill Zero!
You had your chance to play ball. [
b]Vote: Hatz

We need to kill Hat to limit damages to town. We can't afford to lose any more when he won't play by our directions.

Trucks was scum godfather. That makes me think scum must have only a bus/redirector and perhaps another strong investigative role to make him do the killing.

Tabaha is almost certainly scum. I saw Trucks, and he flipped power scum, i can see tabaha deciding to defend him on his own, and then maybe being told off in the QT if they have day talk hence the pause.

Hat or Tabaha should be our next lynch.

What do you guys think of Mantles death? Do you think this is because of his claim flavour cop? Or even more?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

I'm presuming hat kille zero because of his push on hat and mantles claim btw.

Oh how convienent tabaha. Scanning me after I hardcore push for a scum lynch, and saying I'm town. Couldn't have guessed that.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
Hat. Why didn't you kill one of the players we collectively had! No-one said kill Zero!

We need to kill Hat to limit damages to town. We can't afford to lose any more when he won't play by our directions.

Trucks was scum godfather. That makes me think scum must have only a bus/redirector and perhaps another strong investigative role to make him do the killing.

Tabaha is almost certainly scum. I saw Trucks, and he flipped power scum, i can see tabaha deciding to defend him on his own, and then maybe being told off in the QT if they have day talk hence the pause.

What do you guys think of Mantles death? Do you think this is because of his claim flavour cop? Or even more?

The fact that he flipped flavour cop confirms to me there is a mafia busdriver/redirector since he saw my item on Trucks. As to what it reveals about mafia mentality, I'm not too sure.

DarkThanatos said:

QFE

tabaha practically begged mantle not to vote Trucks and vote him instead.

Oh, and more thing I would like to point out, either Tabaha or DT is lying atm. I want to wait and see what people have found out before I say which one I agree with though.

ok, please do the biggest mistake of this game, right next to mantle not considering he was redirected and vote me
i'll start
vote: tabaha