By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DanneSandin said:
We'll soon find out miz...

I was about to go to bed, but no way I'm going now!

Around the Network

Over 550 new posts :S Can someone quickly catch me up? Going to read through the thread now

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Over 550 new posts :S Can someone quickly catch me up? Going to read through the thread now

DO NOT post anything without cheking if the day has ended.

We've been disussing things for a while and have voted to lynch Trucks. Voting is complete and we're waiting for results.

radishhead said:

pezus will post the flavor very soon. keep an eye out for that

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

This is gonna be good!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

My reaction either way:

OMG!!!! AAAAHH EPIC!

Sucks you can't post right after someone dies, I remember wanting to shout IRL at some of the things that happened this week. Like when 9TC died, Oh My God...

^^Too late now..

But yeah, I think zero is town, and I feel radish is too. Not 100% though @radish, though.

zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

Quick note: Everyone who night posts gets a warning first if it's obvious it was a mistake. I won't be as kind if it happens a second time.

I think you said that you wouldn't tolerate any more night time posting, who ever made it??

Are you trying to get me (town) and Radish (Most likely another town) killed with this post? as a town member why would you even take the risk of getting 2 town members killed?

Im slowly losing faith in you danne

No, absolutely not. I'm simply questioning pezus so that we may get a clue if you and radish truly are town.

And it seemed a few hours ago you already had lost faith in my, so what restored it?

Anyway, be ware: pezus is writing the flavor and will post any minute now (maybe), so keep a watchful eye out for that.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Hat-
Kill Tabaha or Linkz.
Maybe Danne if you think it is too risky for those two.

Do NOT kill one of ABC, Radish or FF . Just because they were absent for the latter half of this day is not a good enough justification. We can grill them about it tomorrow.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Subtle hints to get on with it in the flavour Pezus? :P

I'd like Hat to say which of these kills were down to him, would be nice to at least have something to go on this game. Also, to our other claimed roles, did you manage to find anything out? I chose not to do anything again since I had no leads as to who I thought was going to die (for watch) or who would do the kill (for role-blocking).