By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

mantlepiecek said:

And by too unintelligent, I mean that he was wrong about showing off his power on day 1 - but he did it cleverly as a miller.

Oh, missed this one :P thanks ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

There is NO redirector.

If there was hatz would have been redirected for sure. Town, take note of this.

He might have been though. I was sure he was going after me Night 2, but spurge ended up dead. He even said something like "LoL @ spurge" as if he was surprised it was spurge that got whacked....

Danne, being a miller doesn't mean you HAVE to sacrifice yourself. I was hated miller on my first game, and scum eventually took me out because of how much confirmed town I was.

As long as scum can't mislynch or try to mislynch you, you will always be an asset to the town. One of your greatest strengths is your vote, remember.

DanneSandin said:

I've grown tired of this game.

We have a confirmed scum (Hatz) that people actually listens too, as evident by happd's vote on me. It's obvious Hatz is trying to turn town on each other, which I've pointed out several times.

I have also put forth evidence as to why tabaha's claims might be correct, but this is more or less ignored or disbelieved.

And we have 3 players (Radish, FF and ABC) not participating much.

I just want this day to fucking end.

Vote Trucks

I just wanna point out that I'm not at all sure Trucks is scum, I simply don't care.

Hatz can kill whomever he fucking wants, but I'm praying it's me he chooses. I want out.

You've made the right decision for the wrong reason, 

But if you are town, when Truck's flips you will regain your faith. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

mantlepiecek said:

Danne, being a miller doesn't mean you HAVE to sacrifice yourself. I was hated miller on my first game, and scum eventually took me out because of how much confirmed town I was.

As long as scum can't mislynch or try to mislynch you, you will always be an asset to the town. One of your greatest strengths is your vote, remember.

Oh I know. I read up on mafiascum that one way to play it was to fess up on day 1 and probably get a lynch, so that town cop wouldn't waste a scan on you. The second approach was to lay low so that town cop didn't think to investigate you. I thought, "Fuck that! I can be an asset to town by drawing a kill from scum", but that kinda failed...

But as it is now Hatz is trying to discredit me, and have been doing so the whole game, turning fellow towns on me.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

There is NO redirector.

If there was hatz would have been redirected for sure. Town, take note of this.

Or maybe scum knew going in to the night that hatmoza wasn't gunning for them.

Signature goes here!

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:

I've grown tired of this game.

We have a confirmed scum (Hatz) that people actually listens too, as evident by happd's vote on me. It's obvious Hatz is trying to turn town on each other, which I've pointed out several times.

I have also put forth evidence as to why tabaha's claims might be correct, but this is more or less ignored or disbelieved.

And we have 3 players (Radish, FF and ABC) not participating much.

I just want this day to fucking end.

Vote Trucks

I just wanna point out that I'm not at all sure Trucks is scum, I simply don't care.

Hatz can kill whomever he fucking wants, but I'm praying it's me he chooses. I want out.

You've made the right decision for the wrong reason, 

But if you are town, when Truck's flips you will regain your faith. 

I say it's 50/50... It's either you or Trucks. If he flips town I hope Hatz goes after you - but I doubt it.

I'm starting to think that Hatz been lying this whole time... I remember him saying that someone (he thought it was me) had tried to shoot him during Day2, but he survived due to being 1 off bullet proof. Now, why haven't we had more day time kills then? Going with Hatz claims we could have had 2 day kills day1 and yet another day kill today. But nothing of the sorts have happened.

What gives? If we have a One Shot Day Vig, please step forward if you don't have any other abilities left.

DanneSandin said:
I'm starting to think that Hatz been lying this whole time... I remember him saying that someone (he thought it was me) had tried to shoot him during Day2, but he survived due to being 1 off bullet proof. Now, why haven't we had more day time kills then? Going with Hatz claims we could have had 2 day kills day1 and yet another day kill today. But nothing of the sorts have happened.

What gives? If we have a One Shot Day Vig, please step forward if you don't have any other abilities left.

That is because it is a scum day time vig. I got vigilante's gun from tabaha. Most likely tabaha is the one.

Vigilante's gun is also the item from NT.

mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:

That is because it is a scum day time vig. I got vigilante's gun from tabaha. Most likely tabaha is the one.

Vigilante's gun is also the item from NT.

Could be, but I must believe that tabaha is the cop, since his explanation of scanning scum is consistent with my own item...