By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

mantlepiecek said:

A town cop asking others to lynch him to save another town vanilla.

Yes, this happens all the time.

Quoting for emphasis.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Vote: DanneSandin

The team is falling apart, as the radioactive fakeclaim.

Da hell happyD?!

I'm this close on simply walking away from this game since town obviously is pretty stupid, and 3 players are hardly participating.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

mantlepiecek said:

The only thing that makes me feel a bit confused about tabaha is that his item makes sense for a cop. But his actions don't.

Meanwhile, Danne has agreed with DT that some items may not belong to heroes. This also sheds light upon DT's innocence as well as Danne's.

Tabaha on the other hand said that his role is something no one would believe and he turns up cop. But his item makes sense.

This means, scum have a role safe list as well as an item safe list. Very hard to imagine that.

But whatever is tabaha's situation, trucks is scum and hence we should lynch him.

@Underlined - I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. 

I think your saying it makes us both look more innocent because you saw Tabaha with "Vigilante's gun" rather then "*insert Superhero* Gun"?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

The only thing that makes me feel a bit confused about tabaha is that his item makes sense for a cop. But his actions don't.

Meanwhile, Danne has agreed with DT that some items may not belong to heroes. This also sheds light upon DT's innocence as well as Danne's.

Tabaha on the other hand said that his role is something no one would believe and he turns up cop. But his item makes sense.

This means, scum have a role safe list as well as an item safe list. Very hard to imagine that.

But whatever is tabaha's situation, trucks is scum and hence we should lynch him.

@Underlined - I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. 

I think your saying it makes us both look more innocent because you saw Tabaha with "Vigilante's gun" rather then "*insert Superhero* Gun"?

No it means, it makes you two look more innocent because you guys were the first to report something unique about roles.

Frankly it is not much of a tell usually. But you came up with "Binoculars!" and then Danne came to your rescue, remember?

Danne is town, because he has been consistent.

Danne also did imply that he was a power role on day 1, and was very good at it - I was thinking that he was too unintelligent to do that.

His miller claim along with that on day 1 makes a lot of sense.

Around the Network

And by too unintelligent, I mean that he was wrong about showing off his power on day 1 - but he did it cleverly as a miller.

I've grown tired of this game.

We have a confirmed scum (Hatz) that people actually listens too, as evident by happd's vote on me. It's obvious Hatz is trying to turn town on each other, which I've pointed out several times.

I have also put forth evidence as to why tabaha's claims might be correct, but this is more or less ignored or disbelieved.

And we have 3 players (Radish, FF and ABC) not participating much.

I just want this day to fucking end.

Vote Trucks

I just wanna point out that I'm not at all sure Trucks is scum, I simply don't care.

Hatz can kill whomever he fucking wants, but I'm praying it's me he chooses. I want out.

mantlepiecek said:

Danne also did imply that he was a power role on day 1, and was very good at it - I was thinking that he was too unintelligent to do that.

His miller claim along with that on day 1 makes a lot of sense.

It's like you're the only one getting what I've tried to do. I appreciate the support. But that's kinda of a back handed compliment :P

There is NO redirector.

If there was hatz would have been redirected for sure. Town, take note of this.

theprof00 said:

Hey, prof. I know you're reading all this. I'd very much like to know your thoughts about all of this when it's all said and done. Where did I go wrong?