By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

so mantle, if you so sure I'm lying why aren't you voting me?
Afraid of the flip?

Around the Network
tabaha said:
Afraid of the flip?

I am way too sure of trucks to be voting you.

Your second sentence makes no sense. I defended you day 2, now you think this. LOL.

mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
Afraid of the flip?

Your second sentence makes no sense. I defended you day 2, now you think this. LOL.

I challenging you to vote me. Town loss last round because they didn't lynch the liers. If you really think I'm was lying regarding my role, just vote me

The only thing that makes me feel a bit confused about tabaha is that his item makes sense for a cop. But his actions don't.

Meanwhile, Danne has agreed with DT that some items may not belong to heroes. This also sheds light upon DT's innocence as well as Danne's.

Tabaha on the other hand said that his role is something no one would believe and he turns up cop. But his item makes sense.

This means, scum have a role safe list as well as an item safe list. Very hard to imagine that.

But whatever is tabaha's situation, trucks is scum and hence we should lynch him.

tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
Afraid of the flip?

I challenging you to vote me. Town loss last round because they didn't lynch the liers. If you really think I'm was lying regarding my role, just vote me

Not a chance.

Trucks gets lynched. Are you upset you are losing a significant power role?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

The only thing that makes me feel a bit confused about tabaha is that his item makes sense for a cop. But his actions don't.

Meanwhile, Danne has agreed with DT that some items may not belong to heroes. This also sheds light upon DT's innocence as well as Danne's.

Tabaha on the other hand said that his role is something no one would believe and he turns up cop. But his item makes sense.

This means, scum have a role safe list as well as an item safe list. Very hard to imagine that.

But whatever is tabaha's situation, trucks is scum and hence we should lynch him.

let me say this to you: have many people believed my role after i claimed? Protip: no. And therefore i was right. But anyway

Please vote me mantle and lynch me today

A town cop asking others to lynch him to save another town vanilla.

Yes, this happens all the time.

mantlepiecek said:

I'm just not understanding why you're not voting me if you so sure i'm scum partner with trucks and apparently i'm lying more than him

tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

I'm just not understanding why you're not voting me if you so sure i'm scum partner with trucks and apparently i'm lying more than him

I have already explained.

Hat, do you have safe claims? Serious question here.

Since you are a self claimed scum and all.