By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DarkThanatos said:

I say again:

"Notes:

Names do not fit with roles"

If by any chance you can kinda get your role from your character it is a coincidence :P 

Yeah, could be, could be... Maybe I'm reading too much in to it :p

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Hmm.. I am basically cleared of being scum since like half the players already voted for me.

Just like all the little boys should have learned last game. Lynch was too goood to be true. Look for aat least two of the votes on me to be scum. Maybe 3.

Now that is what I call prematurely calling out a bandwagon, not what I did last round.

You do realise that only 3 people have voted for you, right?

hatmoza said:
tabaha said:
hatmoza said:

Don't take this the wrong way. Actually take it the wrong way I don't give a flip.

I'm almost certain you're an ALT user, and we have you and your original account playing two different roles.

It's not just the suspicious account that was made yesterday, it's the way you're posting. It's like you're trying your hardest to be distinct. Almost as if you want to avoid sounding like your original self.

He's not an alt. me and stefl can prove it

Don't want proof.  Just my sixth sense telling me something is very fishy with the lot of you.

While I am but one of my multiple personae, I assure you that neither tsun(ta)baha nor HaxtonFale are ALTs of mine. Now if numbers-chan would join a game, that would be suspicious ;P

hatmoza said:
But I'm still suspicious of you, mantle.

Because you never answered my question to why I was 'townish' after a single post from me. You just avoided it.

tl;dr

Mantle avoided my question.

There was no absolute reasoning. You are suspicious of me because I have no absolute reason to consider you town; yet you have no absolute reasoning for voting spurge.

There is always a higher chance someone is town rather than scum. So I thought you could be town based on the way you structured your post. A could be town basically means leaning townish, hardly worth asking a question as to why someone is thinking that way.

hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
hatmoza said:

Vote: Spurge

because I don't have a nightkill ability.

Also, Mod, give a fair warning to real life buddies Radish, Yoshiya and DT. Honor code code, just don't ask each other what your roles are.

For reference sake,  mantle. Here. This is the post that made you say I am town. You know, just in case your acting made you forget what bullshit response you gave on the spot there and then. I'll save you the digging.

I said I was leaning townish towards you. I wonder why you didn't ask me about my reads before I felt suspicious of you?

The only "acting" here, is by you hat. It's not your vote for spurge which is kind of hilarious that you give reasoning for it later on, it's the reasoning that made me feel you are not as towny as I might have though.

Great. Thanks for being cooperative.

Now finally, can someone give this guy a fucking clue to the point I was trying to make with the 'context' post loaded with sarcasm and spurge references?

I might have missed the point; but you feigned ignorance of your defence of DT - directly or indirectly you defended him with another weak point - a point that has been proven false already. That a person claiming without pressure is a null-tell. A lot of scum might feel pressured to claim because a bunch of town are claiming and that might clear them.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Hatmoza is cursed with getting scum roles.

If he is I'll figure it out pretty soon ^^

DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
What bugs me the most about DarkThanatos's claim is not his name or if Mary Jane is a sidekick or not but the fact that he felt he needed to share his name without anyone asking for it.

Let me quote the OP 

"Notes:

Names do not fit with roles"

Therefore as town there is no harm in me sharing my name, because regardless if I anyone has a role or not, you can't find out information from it. I'm also going to presume in a game full of easily recognisable characters that scum have safeclaims anyway, and i doubt Pezus has made them any different in terms of relation to character, superpowers etc. The only exception to this would be if someone claimed an actual Superhero- because of the OP. 

In summary, as long as they are all Sidekicks/side characters I dont think that claiming names or not makes any difference to if they're town or not. People were trying to flavour hunt based on there being 2/3 sidekicks for one superhero, and I was showing that I was a different superhero. Also by claiming, I could play in character (like Smeags does) if i wanted to.  

What it has done is shown me which players are willing to create suspicion on people over nothing. For that reason 

FoS: ABC

FoS: Spurge

FoS: DanneSandin 

Jumping on a nontell is textbook Scum behaviour. 

How weird... you reply to my post, make your defense, cast suspicion of everyone who questionned your claim but then you leave me out of the FoS distribution, why?

Signature goes here!

DanneSandin said:
Yeah, I'm not sure if Spurge is maffia; I've only played ONE game with him, but he was very erratic back then as well.

I say, wait a while before we hammer ANYONE.

This post sounds awfully fake, spurge had no more than 3 votes when it was made. It's a game with 21 players, that 12 votes to lynch... warning against hammering when someone is 9 votes away is overkill.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
Indeed^

Answer to your first post today( IRL today). he is afraid of you. Isn't it obvious. Stay out of trucks headlights.

Just like you being afraid of hatmoza made you say he was "maybe town" after only one post? (where he voted for you too)

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
Good job danne. I always felt you were good at this game.

sarcasm?