By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DanneSandin said:
tabaha said:

Mind telling me again which to you've scanned these two nights and the results? I can't remember, and need to go for a while.... pretty please =)

happy and prof

Around the Network
tabaha said:
DanneSandin said:
tabaha said:

Mind telling me again which to you've scanned these two nights and the results? I can't remember, and need to go for a while.... pretty please =)

happy and prof

oh yeah! That's right! thanks

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

pezus said:

Quick note: Everyone who night posts gets a warning first if it's obvious it was a mistake. I won't be as kind if it happens a second time.

I think you said that you wouldn't tolerate any more night time posting, who ever made it??

I think he means exactly what he just said...

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

Quick note: Everyone who night posts gets a warning first if it's obvious it was a mistake. I won't be as kind if it happens a second time.

I think you said that you wouldn't tolerate any more night time posting, who ever made it??

I don't remember saying that, but I do remember warning everyone about night-posting and saying that there wouldn't be second chances.

Yeah, maybe I misread...

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

I don't remember saying that, but I do remember warning everyone about night-posting and saying that there wouldn't be second chances.

Yeah, maybe I misread...

No, I got the same impression. I thought for sure Radish and zero would be mod-killed.

Pezus worded it wrong.

How much more evidence do people need?

Seriously. Trucks is scum and there is nothing he can do to even defend himself. His poor scummate (probably) came to his rescue and ended up putting the scum team in a worse situation.

Let us remember some more stuff :

Mario voted DT. So mario and DT are not in the same scum team.

There is an SK.

We have had two night kills regularly since night 1; so that means we have ONLY one scum team.

By virtue of this DT gets townie points;

DT watched prof;

Saw trucks. Trucks in bad position.

I saw trucks, and saw yoshiya's role. Trucks was bussed with yoshiya confirmed.

Yoshiya confirmed town because of

1) His track of DT is legitimate.

2) His item makes sense with his role.

3) His play in general has been very good and pro-townish.

That means for trucks to be town, the scum made a town - town bus driving, which MAKES NO SENSE.

Hence, trucks is scum.

mantlepiecek said:

Seriously. Trucks is scum and there is nothing he can do to even defend himself. His poor scummate (probably) came to his rescue and ended up putting the scum team in a worse situation.

There is an SK.

We have had two night kills regularly since night 1; so that means we have ONLY one scum team.

DT watched prof;

That means for trucks to be town, the scum made a town - town bus driving, which MAKES NO SENSE.

Hence, trucks is scum.

But what about the fact that tabaha also visited prof??? I have made a strong case as to why tabaha might be telling the truth about his abilities to scan scum radioactive, since I'm the Miller with a radioactive item.

mantlepiecek said:

1) Mario voted DT. So mario and DT are not in the same scum team.
There is an SK.

I'd just like to note that mario also attacked and voted tabaha, who is thought to be together with Trucks.

I agree with your points, except that one.

DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

There is an SK.

DT watched prof;

Hence, trucks is scum.

But what about the fact that tabaha also visited prof??? I have made a strong case as to why tabaha might be telling the truth about his abilities to scan scum radioactive, since I'm the Miller with a radioactive item.

There are many things possible.

Let us consider the case where tabaha is town (unlikely imo)

He was redirected.

He was blocked and cops don't get knowledge of that.

Let us consider the case where tabaha is scum. (Very possible)

You are still the miller but pezus trolled the town without any cop.

The real cop has not yet claimed, and is wise to do so. We already have a watcher, JAOT, and flavor cop claimed. If he has no info, he shouldn't claim at all just to prove that tabaha is scum when we are lynching trucks today.

You are the miller, but there is no cop BUT, you end up looking scum to scans from me, and yoshiya. IF yoshiya has a cop scan.