Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:

Here is logic for you mafia :

Trucks was bus driven with yoshiya, so as to get a kill.

Trucks, if tracked, would have ended up visiting DT because of the bus driving. Yoshiya would have been tracked instead.

So it would have been "safe" for trucks to kill prof, since only a watcher could catch him.

And that is exactly what happened.

You are absolutely spot on.

I was gonna save this for twilight for trolling purposes but tabaha is also lying about the radioactive cop claim because, in case you didn't figure it out yet, was lying about the radioactive item. All I have is a knife.

Ok so whos knife is it?

O.J. Simpson's.

Look at this shit people! He hasn't taken ANY of our questions serioulsy. Yesterday I asked him about his item, and he said a Radioactive Cock, refusing to answer the question. And now he does it again!! No way in hell he's got O.J's knife.

We need to deal with this problem tomorrow or at the very latest, the day after that. He is a danger to town, and trying to sow distrust between us.

There is no way he has O.J. Simpson's knife- but you think him having a giant radioactive cock to go along with your radioactive balls is feasible?! 

He will be dealt with, but right now, we need to lynch Trucks and get this show on the road already. 

All of this only goes to show he is not cooperating! And I seriously doubt he will kill whom ever we want tonight. He'll say he got bussed or whatever else stupid reason, and since town really seems dumb they'll fall for it.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
I pulled the radio active stuff out of my ass. I can't believe danna and tabaha are claiming radioactive items/abilities. No, literally, I can't believe it. That'd be too much of a coincidence for something I literally made up.

You'd think scum Mario would have been revealed to have had a radio active item. Danne and tabaha latched on to something I -again- literally made up on the spot.

I know I'm scum, but I'm being serious when I say danne was mafia all along. Add to the fact he wanted me lynched ever since I claimed, now this bs about being miller.

I just don't buy it. That's my two cents anyway before I get killed or bussed with my own kill.

Zero, Danne and now tabaha are affiliated.

The other mafia team is between the other guns we've been talking about today.

You're just trying to get town to turn on each other. That's your big plan. I'm on to you!!

Yeah I heard you the other two times you said that before this 3rd time. Reality is 'town' are in a danger they cannot deny, they're just going to have to roll with it. Everyone almost already mentioned that they have no reason to believe me because they really do have no reason to have faith in me. The bottom line is 'town' want mafia dead. And they know I can potentially aid them and they are taking the risk.

This has nothing to do with you trusting me, and God knows you made it very clear by trying to open a case against my lynch ever since I claimed. This is more simple than that. So very simple. You are mafia and you simply want me out of the picture.

The only thing shocking is that I am the only person to see right through you. My conviction was sealed the moment you jumped on Linkz when he said something about fake rage that was pointed towards me.

@bolded: only goes to show you can't read people for shitz. When I turn up Miller I'll point and laugh at you Hatz.

And you've been on me since Day1, even before I questioned Linkz, so don't even try to make up a fake story of when you thought I was scum.

oh yeah, and the edit. that confirmed it for me too.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

miz1q2w3e said:
DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Hey miz, what do you make out of this whole mess?

It's a mess alright. There's no way to tell which one is telling the truth between you guys, but hatmoza is just messing around so meh @the whole thing.

I'm interested in Trucks... Look at his votes. Yoshiya and tabaha won't go anywhere near him, and they've so much buddying this game (tabaha-Trucks mostly). Suspicious.

I don't wanna vote too hastily. There's no need to rush.

Finally someone's making sense!! I'm not too keen voting Trucks because I know I'm the Miller, and therefore tabaha's story about his role and item makes sense to me. And in that case Trucks a town and DT is the scum. But if DT infact is the watcher... I'm not voting yet for a while. i wanna hear from ABC and FF first.

hatmoza said:
oh yeah, and the edit. that confirmed it for me too.

naaaw, had you forgot about such an important thing? Only goes to show you're lying.

Around the Network

Seriously, ABC, FF and Radish needs to get in here!!!

tabaha said:

Mind telling me again which to you've scanned these two nights and the results? I can't remember, and need to go for a while.... pretty please =)

DanneSandin said:

Quoting usually gets the job done :p

FYI I think Radish and zero are town. There night posts went unpunished. Seems killing them would have ruined the game.

miz1q2w3e said:
DanneSandin said:

Quoting usually gets the job done :p

FYI I think Radish and zero are town. There night posts went unpunished. Seems killing them would have ruined the game.

Oh yeah! I remember Linkz saying something like that... Yeah, they're either both town or both scum - cos that would ruin the game as well :P

DanneSandin said:

All 3 of them are town in my opinion.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson