By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

hatmoza said:
zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:

Here is logic for you mafia :

Trucks was bus driven with yoshiya, so as to get a kill.

Trucks, if tracked, would have ended up visiting DT because of the bus driving. Yoshiya would have been tracked instead.

So it would have been "safe" for trucks to kill prof, since only a watcher could catch him.

And that is exactly what happened.

You are absolutely spot on.

I was gonna save this for twilight for trolling purposes but tabaha is also lying about the radioactive cop claim because, in case you didn't figure it out yet, was lying about the radioactive item. All I have is a knife.

Ok so whos knife is it?

O.J. Simpson's.

Look at this shit people! He hasn't taken ANY of our questions serioulsy. Yesterday I asked him about his item, and he said a Radioactive Cock, refusing to answer the question. And now he does it again!! No way in hell he's got O.J's knife.

We need to deal with this problem tomorrow or at the very latest, the day after that. He is a danger to town, and trying to sow distrust between us.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

And god damn you tabaha for not even trying to help to sort this shit out!! I'm trying to confirm your claim and you just leave me hanging here???

DanneSandin said:
And god damn you tabaha for not even trying to help to sort this shit out!! I'm trying to confirm your claim and you just leave me hanging here???

People will never believe me in a mafia game. It didn't happen in every round i previously played, and probably will not happen on this one

DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
What about Danne and his radio active ball?

-Hatmoza just said he was lying about his radioactive cock. All he's got is a knife.
-That means tabaha might be lying about his radioactivity detector.
-That means there might be no such thing as radioactivity in the first palce.
-That means Danne might have been lying as well.

Hatz is trying to turn town on each other, as I've already said. I said that yesterday (IRL)

And consider this; it's either ONE person lying (Hatz) or TWO people lying (me and tabaha). One is confirmed scum and killed spurge even though he said he would follow towns orders, and the other two is not confirmed scum. You even thought I was town just a few hours ago. I'm starting to believe that Hatz, Linkz(?!)/FF, mantle, DT and Zero might be on the same or two different scum teams... But I'm not too sure about zero and Linkz/FF....

I'm surprised people haven't picked yuo up on your Miller claim yet tbh, so i might as well do it now. 

Tabaha claims his cop role finds radioactivity, but doesn't mention that til AFTER Hatz says he has a giant radioactive cock. -Could easily be bullshit to make it seem more belieable- except that its a GIANT RADIOACTIVE COCK.

Then you come in with a Miller claim (a definate scum fakeclaim possibility) and say you have a radioactive ball. Are you saying we have a radioactive Cock and Balls? Which convienetly makes tabaha's claim more believable..

Now there are two scenarios imo. 

1- You are on a scumteam with Tabaha, and used Miller claim as an excuse if you are scanned, and to back up Tabaha

2 - You are actually a Miller, who coincidentially had a radioactive ball. 

And we won't know which one  until Mantle scans you, cop scans you, or Tabaha flips.

I'm saying that Hatz has evaded the question all together. Because he's scum and plays to win, and we need to get rid of him tomorrow.

And where's the third option? Where both me and tabaha is telling the truth? ANd why haven't we had a counter mmiller claim yet? Or a counter cop claim? If these persons would step forward we'd have lots of scum to choose from.

The third option is included in the second scenario -.- 

I was talking about your possible combos. 

And counter claim Miller?! LAWL, just no xD 

There doesn't have to be a cop, we have a flavour cop, JOAB, a watcher. And even if there was, i dont think cop should claim yet, we know what we are going to do today, and cop can have another oppotunity to scan one of our scumspects before he reveals himself and is killed/bussed. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

miz1q2w3e said:

Hey miz, what do you make out of this whole mess?

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
I pulled the radio active stuff out of my ass. I can't believe danna and tabaha are claiming radioactive items/abilities. No, literally, I can't believe it. That'd be too much of a coincidence for something I literally made up.

You'd think scum Mario would have been revealed to have had a radio active item. Danne and tabaha latched on to something I -again- literally made up on the spot.

I know I'm scum, but I'm being serious when I say danne was mafia all along. Add to the fact he wanted me lynched ever since I claimed, now this bs about being miller. 

Serve you right.

Also, you pulled a cock out of your ass lol

tabaha said:
DanneSandin said:

People will never believe me in a mafia game. It didn't happen in every round i previously played, and probably will not happen on this one

That doesn't mean you just can give up! I'm not believed right now, but I know what I am and I know my item, and adding that up with your item and role just makes sense.

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:

Here is logic for you mafia :

Trucks was bus driven with yoshiya, so as to get a kill.

Trucks, if tracked, would have ended up visiting DT because of the bus driving. Yoshiya would have been tracked instead.

So it would have been "safe" for trucks to kill prof, since only a watcher could catch him.

And that is exactly what happened.

You are absolutely spot on.

I was gonna save this for twilight for trolling purposes but tabaha is also lying about the radioactive cop claim because, in case you didn't figure it out yet, was lying about the radioactive item. All I have is a knife.

Ok so whos knife is it?

O.J. Simpson's.

Look at this shit people! He hasn't taken ANY of our questions serioulsy. Yesterday I asked him about his item, and he said a Radioactive Cock, refusing to answer the question. And now he does it again!! No way in hell he's got O.J's knife.

We need to deal with this problem tomorrow or at the very latest, the day after that. He is a danger to town, and trying to sow distrust between us.

There is no way he has O.J. Simpson's knife- but you think him having a giant radioactive cock to go along with your radioactive balls is feasible?! 

He will be dealt with, but right now, we need to lynch Trucks and get this show on the road already. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
I pulled the radio active stuff out of my ass. I can't believe danna and tabaha are claiming radioactive items/abilities. No, literally, I can't believe it. That'd be too much of a coincidence for something I literally made up.

You'd think scum Mario would have been revealed to have had a radio active item. Danne and tabaha latched on to something I -again- literally made up on the spot.

I know I'm scum, but I'm being serious when I say danne was mafia all along. Add to the fact he wanted me lynched ever since I claimed, now this bs about being miller.

I just don't buy it. That's my two cents anyway before I get killed or bussed with my own kill.

Zero, Danne and now tabaha are affiliated.

The other mafia team is between the other guns we've been talking about today.

You're just trying to get town to turn on each other. That's your big plan. I'm on to you!!

Yeah I heard you the other two times you said that before this 3rd time. Reality is 'town' are in a danger they cannot deny, they're just going to have to roll with it. Everyone almost already mentioned that they have no reason to believe me because they really do have no reason to have faith in me. The bottom line is 'town' want mafia dead. And they know I can potentially aid them and they are taking the risk.

This has nothing to do with you trusting me, and God knows you made it very clear by trying to open a case against my lynch ever since I claimed. This is more simple than that. So very simple. You are mafia and you simply want me out of the picture.

The only thing shocking is that I am the only person to see right through you. My conviction was sealed the moment you jumped on Linkz when he said something about fake rage that was pointed towards me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Hey miz, what do you make out of this whole mess?

It's a mess alright. There's no way to tell which one is telling the truth between you guys, but hatmoza is just messing around so meh @the whole thing.

I'm interested in Trucks... Look at his votes. Yoshiya and tabaha won't go anywhere near him, and they've so much buddying this game (tabaha-Trucks mostly). Suspicious.

I don't wanna vote too hastily. There's no need to rush.