By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:
zero129 said:
Come in here and explain why tabaha scanning after radioactivity would confirm you as scum.
Also please explain how tabahas power would confirm anyone as scum??

Haven't you been paying attention??

tabaha's item scans after radioactivity, that's his power as cop. He uses his item to scan people. And every scum AND me has a radioactive item (Hatz has already said he has a radioactive item), so if tabaha scans any one with a radioactive item they will turn up as scum in his scan.

Incorrect. Where was the radioactivity with Mario? Not to mention if you believe Hatz really had a giant radioactive cock as his item...  

Just because you have a radioactive ball, doesn't mean all scum do. 

I believe Hatz is trying to turn town on each other, as evident by his accusation of me editing a post a while back. And my item is very consinstent with tabaha's item and ability to scan scum for radioactivity. Now, if you read up on Mario's death it becomes very clear that he didn't have an item AT ALL, though he was a goon. Prof didn't have an item either, although he was the doc - a power role. It is quite apparent that items aren't revealed to us when someone is lynched.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
What about Danne and his radio active ball?

-Hatmoza just said he was lying about his radioactive cock. All he's got is a knife.
-That means tabaha might be lying about his radioactivity detector.
-That means there might be no such thing as radioactivity in the first palce.
-That means Danne might have been lying as well.

Hatz is trying to turn town on each other, as I've already said. I said that yesterday (IRL)

And consider this; it's either ONE person lying (Hatz) or TWO people lying (me and tabaha). One is confirmed scum and killed spurge even though he said he would follow towns orders, and the other two is not confirmed scum. You even thought I was town just a few hours ago. I'm starting to believe that Hatz, Linkz(?!)/FF, mantle, DT and Zero might be on the same or two different scum teams... But I'm not too sure about zero and Linkz/FF....

DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:

Incorrect. Where was the radioactivity with Mario? Not to mention if you believe Hatz really had a giant radioactive cock as his item...  

I believe Hatz is trying to turn town on each other, as evident by his accusation of me editing a post a while back. And my item is very consinstent with tabaha's item and ability to scan scum for radioactivity. Now, if you read up on Mario's death it becomes very clear that he didn't have an item AT ALL, though he was a goon. Prof didn't have an item either, although he was the doc - a power role. It is quite apparent that items aren't revealed to us when someone is lynched.

If there was something linking all scum with radiactivity, I would have thought Pezus would almost certainly have included something like that in the flavour or in the reveal. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

-Hatmoza just said he was lying about his radioactive cock. All he's got is a knife.

Hatz is trying to turn town on each other, as I've already said. I said that yesterday (IRL)

And consider this; it's either ONE person lying (Hatz) or TWO people lying (me and tabaha). One is confirmed scum and killed spurge even though he said he would follow towns orders, and the other two is not confirmed scum. You even thought I was town just a few hours ago. I'm starting to believe that Hatz, Linkz(?!)/FF, mantle, DT and Zero might be on the same or two different scum teams... But I'm not too sure about zero and Linkz/FF....

Only one way to be sure. Hatmoza, SHOW US YOUR COCK.

DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

I'm surprised people haven't picked yuo up on your Miller claim yet tbh, so i might as well do it now. 

Tabaha claims his cop role finds radioactivity, but doesn't mention that til AFTER Hatz says he has a giant radioactive cock. -Could easily be bullshit to make it seem more belieable- except that its a GIANT RADIOACTIVE COCK.

Then you come in with a Miller claim (a definate scum fakeclaim possibility) and say you have a radioactive ball. Are you saying we have a radioactive Cock and Balls? Which convienetly makes tabaha's claim more believable..

Now there are two scenarios imo. 

1- You are on a scumteam with Tabaha, and used Miller claim as an excuse if you are scanned, and to back up Tabaha

2 - You are actually a Miller, who coincidentially had a radioactive ball. 

And we won't know which one  until Mantle scans you, cop scans you, or Tabaha flips.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:

If there was something linking all scum with radiactivity, I would have thought Pezus would almost certainly have included something like that in the flavour or in the reveal. 

That's what I thought as well, and that's why I went back to read up on Mario's death. Nothing. But then again, pezus hasn't mentioned ANY items in the flavor (save for that camera nacho's was choking on). And besides, my item is consistent with the abilities of tabaha, so it all adds up.

I pulled the radio active stuff out of my ass. I can't believe danna and tabaha are claiming radioactive items/abilities. No, literally, I can't believe it. That'd be too much of a coincidence for something I literally made up.

You'd think scum Mario would have been revealed to have had a radio active item. Danne and tabaha latched on to something I -again- literally made up on the spot.

I know I'm scum, but I'm being serious when I say danne was mafia all along. Add to the fact he wanted me lynched ever since I claimed, now this bs about being miller.

I just don't buy it. That's my two cents anyway before I get killed or bussed with my own kill.

Zero, Danne and now tabaha are affiliated.

The other mafia team is between the other guns we've been talking about today.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

I'm surprised people haven't picked yuo up on your Miller claim yet tbh, so i might as well do it now. 

Tabaha claims his cop role finds radioactivity, but doesn't mention that til AFTER Hatz says he has a giant radioactive cock. -Could easily be bullshit to make it seem more belieable- except that its a GIANT RADIOACTIVE COCK.

Then you come in with a Miller claim (a definate scum fakeclaim possibility) and say you have a radioactive ball. Are you saying we have a radioactive Cock and Balls? Which convienetly makes tabaha's claim more believable..

1- You are on a scumteam with Tabaha, and used Miller claim as an excuse if you are scanned, and to back up Tabaha

And we won't know which one  until Mantle scans you, cop scans you, or Tabaha flips.

I'm saying that Hatz has evaded the question all together. Because he's scum and plays to win, and we need to get rid of him tomorrow.

And where's the third option? Where both me and tabaha is telling the truth? ANd why haven't we had a counter mmiller claim yet? Or a counter cop claim? If these persons would step forward we'd have lots of scum to choose from.

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Thank you DT!

I now don't want to kill you anymore.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
I pulled the radio active stuff out of my ass. I can't believe danna and tabaha are claiming radioactive items/abilities. No, literally, I can't believe it. That'd be too much of a coincidence for something I literally made up.

You'd think scum Mario would have been revealed to have had a radio active item. Danne and tabaha latched on to something I -again- literally made up on the spot.

I know I'm scum, but I'm being serious when I say danne was mafia all along. Add to the fact he wanted me lynched ever since I claimed, now this bs about being miller.

I just don't buy it. That's my two cents anyway before I get killed or bussed with my own kill.

Zero, Danne and now tabaha are affiliated.

The other mafia team is between the other guns we've been talking about today.

You're just trying to get town to turn on each other. That's your big plan. I'm on to you!!