By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

My name is Rick Jones, and I'm Hulks side kick.

My alignment is Town, and therefore I win when all threats to town are gone.

And I believe tabaha is the cop.

How can I know that?! It's simple really. It's his item that convinces me. He scan people by reading their radioactivity. And I know this is how he catches scum. How can I know that?

I'm the Miller, and MY item is a radioactive ball. It doesn't do anything else at all. It gives me a guilty scan. That's it.

So, if we know this, we can safely assume that tabaha is the REAL COP, because his item reads radioactivity from scum and me, because every scum has a radioactive item.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You are wrong since I didn't move last night and if he you get me lynched that's what you're gonna see. Then what will become of your theories?

There is no way I am wrong trucks. If you are vanilla I wouldn't have seen you have an item.

Yoshiya is town by virtue of his track of DT.

So town - town bus driving is useless and a waste.

Hence you are scum.

I can't explain why you got an item off of me but I'm telling you, you are wrong. Do you believe I'd let someone on my team come in and fakeclaim for me?

No, but that at best proves there is no day talking.

You are now basically arguing, "Tabaha is not my scummate, it doesn't make sense". By the way.

BOOM baby

And this is the reason why I hinted I had a power role on day one; I TRIED to get killed, to waste one kill for scum. And that's why I asked about items during day 2. I didn't think anyone had caught on to all that until today, when some one said I probably had a power role.

zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:

How can I know that?! It's simple really. It's his item that convinces me. He scan people by reading their radioactivity. And I know this is how he catches scum. How can I know that?

I'm the Miller, and MY item is a radioactive ball. It doesn't do anything else at all. It gives me a guilty scan. That's it.

So, if we know this, we can safely assume that tabaha is the REAL COP, because his item reads radioactivity from scum and me, because every scum has a radioactive item.

Ok im listening. What do you mean by your item gives a guilty scan?

My item is a RADIOACTIVE ball, which means that if tabaha is scanning after radioactivity I would come up as scum, since my ball(s) are radioative.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You are wrong since I didn't move last night and if he you get me lynched that's what you're gonna see. Then what will become of your theories?

There is no way I am wrong trucks. If you are vanilla I wouldn't have seen you have an item.

Yoshiya is town by virtue of his track of DT.

So town - town bus driving is useless and a waste.

Hence you are scum.

I can't explain why you got an item off of me but I'm telling you, you are wrong. Do you believe I'd let someone on my team come in and fakeclaim for me?

No, but that at best proves there is no day talking.

You are now basically arguing, "Tabaha is not my scummate, it doesn't make sense". By the way.

Day talking is highly probable since I don't think pezus even played a game without day talk.

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:
And this is the reason why I hinted I had a power role on day one; I TRIED to get killed, to waste one kill for scum. And that's why I asked about items during day 2. I didn't think anyone had caught on to all that until today, when some one said I probably had a power role.

What do you mean waste a kill for scum? please explain here cos im a bit mixed up atm

if what you are saying is true it turns alot of what i was thinking up side down

During Day 1, I tried to hint very subtle, that I had a power role. Hatz very convinced I was going to kill him during the night, so I ran along with that - hoping that I would catch the mafias interest. I was hoping that they would think I had a power role, so they would kill me. I thought that that's the best way to serve town. Had I been scanned på tabaha he would have thought me scum, and I would probably have been lynched. So instead of town lossing a lynch on my I hoped to get killed på scum.

zero did your scum team tell you to act in a way that would make me rage and lose it?

zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:

What do you mean waste a kill for scum? please explain here cos im a bit mixed up atm

if what you are saying is true it turns alot of what i was thinking up side down

Yes, weird.

There is one hope that the real cop hasn't yet claimed, because if tabaha is cop, then that means he was bus driven as well.

It would also mean DT is lying. But I know I am not lying and yoshiya and trucks were bus driven.

All of this makes me think he is the miller for me, and the unclaimed cop or yoshiya's cop ability if he has one.

zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:
zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:

Ok im listening. What do you mean by your item gives a guilty scan?

My item is a RADIOACTIVE ball, which means that if tabaha is scanning after radioactivity I would come up as scum, since my ball(s) are radioative.

Ok so why would town have a scum item?

BECAUSE I'M THE MILLER!!!