By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

zero129 said:
mantlepiecek said:
I just realized something.

Hat said that he will target trucks! That was the reason he was bus driven, to save his life and kill yoshiya.

What do you mean?

Hat said that he would probably kill trucks or danne night 2 as sk, remember?

Trucks and his team got scared and bus drove trucks with yoshiya so that if he was targeted for a kill, trucks wouldn't die, yoshiya would.

Something like I did last game.

Around the Network

Here is logic for you mafia :

Trucks was bus driven with yoshiya, so as to get a kill.

Trucks, if tracked, would have ended up visiting DT because of the bus driving. Yoshiya would have been tracked instead.

So it would have been "safe" for trucks to kill prof, since only a watcher could catch him.

And that is exactly what happened.

And tabaha is scum by virtue of DT's watching.

Fantastic.

/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm
/facepalm

i'm this close from voting myself so i can just avoid this

mantlepiecek said:

Trucks, if tracked, would have ended up visiting DT because of the bus driving. Yoshiya would have been tracked instead.

So it would have been "safe" for trucks to kill prof, since only a watcher could catch him.

You are wrong since I didn't move last night and if he you get me lynched that's what you're gonna see. Then what will become of your theories?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

The prime reason why tabaha wouldn't have been bussed on day 1, is once again, the fact that scum would be somewhat afraid of tabaha being third party.

Since tabaha was under so much heat after all. Scum will always take a safer approach.

It's almost 4 in the morning here, and I should have gone to bed 4 hours ago, so I'm just gonna post everything I've got and tell y'all who's the real cop and why that is so.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

You are wrong since I didn't move last night and if he you get me lynched that's what you're gonna see. Then what will become of your theories?

There is no way I am wrong trucks. If you are vanilla I wouldn't have seen you have an item.

Yoshiya is town by virtue of his track of DT.

So town - town bus driving is useless and a waste.

Hence you are scum.

"Scum will always take a safer approach."

Then mafia would use their busdriver to have an unlikely-to-be-watched(or docced) player switched with their victim of choice. Just sayin'

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

There is no way I am wrong trucks. If you are vanilla I wouldn't have seen you have an item.

Yoshiya is town by virtue of his track of DT.

So town - town bus driving is useless and a waste.

Hence you are scum.

I can't explain why you got an item off of me but I'm telling you, you are wrong. Do you believe I'd let someone on my team come in and fakeclaim for me?

Signature goes here!