By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

HaxtonFale said:
DanneSandin said:
HaxtonFale said:
Bandwagon tiem!

Vote: No Lynch

What's your thoughts so far on the event unfolding?

people be crazy and shit

And in all seriousness, I see no point in voting before anything happens, because there is no real basis (no, I don't think that first day discussion can be used as a base for anything). This is not exactly happening in real-time, so you would have to be really bad to give your role away at this point...

Don't take this the wrong way. Actually take it the wrong way I don't give a flip.

I'm almost certain you're an ALT user, and we have you and your original account playing two different roles.

It's not just the suspicious account that was made yesterday, it's the way you're posting. It's like you're trying your hardest to be distinct. Almost as if you want to avoid sounding like your original self.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
hatmoza said:

Vote: Spurge

because I don't have a nightkill ability.

Also, Mod, give a fair warning to real life buddies Radish, Yoshiya and DT. Honor code code, just don't ask each other what your roles are.

For reference sake,  mantle. Here. This is the post that made you say I am town. You know, just in case your acting made you forget what bullshit response you gave on the spot there and then. I'll save you the digging.

I said I was leaning townish towards you. I wonder why you didn't ask me about my reads before I felt suspicious of you?

The only "acting" here, is by you hat. It's not your vote for spurge which is kind of hilarious that you give reasoning for it later on, it's the reasoning that made me feel you are not as towny as I might have though.

HaxtonFale said:
DanneSandin said:
HaxtonFale said:
Bandwagon tiem!

people be crazy and shit

And in all seriousness, I see no point in voting before anything happens, because there is no real basis (no, I don't think that first day discussion can be used as a base for anything). This is not exactly happening in real-time, so you would have to be really bad to give your role away at this point...

And yet, we've had several role claims :P You have no suspects?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
What bugs me the most about DarkThanatos's claim is not his name or if Mary Jane is a sidekick or not but the fact that he felt he needed to share his name without anyone asking for it.

Let me quote the OP 

"Notes:

Names do not fit with roles"

Therefore as town there is no harm in me sharing my name, because regardless if I anyone has a role or not, you can't find out information from it. I'm also going to presume in a game full of easily recognisable characters that scum have safeclaims anyway, and i doubt Pezus has made them any different in terms of relation to character, superpowers etc. The only exception to this would be if someone claimed an actual Superhero- because of the OP. 

In summary, as long as they are all Sidekicks/side characters I dont think that claiming names or not makes any difference to if they're town or not. People were trying to flavour hunt based on there being 2/3 sidekicks for one superhero, and I was showing that I was a different superhero. Also by claiming, I could play in character (like Smeags does) if i wanted to.  

What it has done is shown me which players are willing to create suspicion on people over nothing. For that reason 

FoS: ABC

FoS: Spurge

FoS: DanneSandin 

Jumping on a nontell is textbook Scum behaviour. 

What I'm suspicious of is that everyone else is a side kick. MJ isn't. She's a love interest.

Now, I think there can lay some hints in our characters actually. After reading up on my character I kinda get my role. So therefore I think there is SOMETHING with you being MJ

I say again:

"Notes:

Names do not fit with roles"

If by any chance you can kinda get your role from your character it is a coincidence :P 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

hatmoza said:
HaxtonFale said:
DanneSandin said:
HaxtonFale said:
Bandwagon tiem!

people be crazy and shit

Don't take this the wrong way. Actually take it the wrong way I don't give a flip.

I'm almost certain you're an ALT user, and we have you and your original account playing two different roles.

It's not just the suspicious account that was made yesterday, it's the way you're posting. It's like you're trying your hardest to be distinct. Almost as if you want to avoid sounding like your original self.

He's not an alt. me and stefl can prove it

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
hatmoza said:

Vote: Spurge

because I don't have a nightkill ability.

Also, Mod, give a fair warning to real life buddies Radish, Yoshiya and DT. Honor code code, just don't ask each other what your roles are.

For reference sake,  mantle. Here. This is the post that made you say I am town. You know, just in case your acting made you forget what bullshit response you gave on the spot there and then. I'll save you the digging.

I said I was leaning townish towards you. I wonder why you didn't ask me about my reads before I felt suspicious of you?

The only "acting" here, is by you hat. It's not your vote for spurge which is kind of hilarious that you give reasoning for it later on, it's the reasoning that made me feel you are not as towny as I might have though.

Great. Thanks for being cooperative.

Now finally, can someone give this guy a fucking clue to the point I was trying to make with the 'context' post loaded with sarcasm and spurge references?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

But I'm still suspicious of you, mantle.

Because you never answered my question to why I was 'townish' after a single post from me. You just avoided it.

tl;dr

Mantle avoided my question.

tabaha said:
hatmoza said:

He's not an alt. me and stefl can prove it

Don't want proof.  Just my sixth sense telling me something is very fishy with the lot of you.

When someone gets a chance -and I'll be ever so grateful- I want a list of people who brushed off sidekicks (suggested not to get into flavor), and those who were critical of it and called for heads. And finally, a list of the people who had no saying in the matter before this post.

hatmoza said:
HaxtonFale said:
DanneSandin said:
HaxtonFale said:
Bandwagon tiem!

people be crazy and shit

You are entitled to your own opinion, just like everyone. Account was created mainly for this game's sake, though you could try googling me up. Unless you will then claim I stole the nick from original Haxton Fale or the nick is used by so many people...

As for fishiness, I have seen Stefl in RL about three weeks ago (or whenever the London Expo was), since he dropped by Oxford.

[01:33] <@Palom> Question: Biology: Which major terrestial biome is characterized by very cold winters and mostly herbacious plants? (1)

[01:33] tsundra