By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DanneSandin said:

I've read the thread now and

FoS: DT

Claiming MJ out of nowhere? I say fishy.

Other thoughts: Spurge seems to be spurge; could be town; could be maffia. Hatz seems town by the few posts he's made... But that's not saying a lot ^^

So far We've got:

2 Bats

3 Caps

1 Superman sidekicks. Is that about right?

You forgot 1 spiderman :P

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
So that is the reason. Why did he not get one earlier?

Google(the char I claimed) is your friend, and I don't think you will regret it.

Are you saying you were joking with your claim?

The reason why DT didn't get one earlier is probably because of the way he structured his post compared to yours. However after trucks pointed out - I realized he had done something similar.

Indeed I was.

I don't really follow how it took Trucks pointing it out for you to have realized it, unless you didn't really read it the first time?

Read it the first time, didn't think much into it until trucks pointed it out.

mantlepiecek said:
supermario128 said:
I seriously cannot believe you guys argued over your names for such a long time. If pezus says they don't matter then why bother? It just seems like a waste of time to me when everyone probably has similar types of characters. I mean, it would be stupid to identify mafia just because their name doesn't fit. Let us move past this and listen to Hatz. I also got a scum vibe from spurge and he hammered me last game so he deserves it. :P

Vote: Spurge (can't use bold on my phone)

So you are voting for spurge because you got a scum vibe from him on day 1 with your first post jumping on the lynch bandwagon.

Explain your suspicions then.

I am back to neutral with hat now. Although this kind of push can be seen from town hat; it is not a behaviour I consider townish.

His defense of DT feels fake.

Enough with the flavour talk already.

context on the bolded.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
How many times did we mislynch someone over the "overly eager" claim bullshit? How many times were they actually scum?

Can someone please list me the people that suspected 'Mary McHottits'. I don't want to read through that fluff again.

I'm so suspicious of Spurge. He has to be scum. I just feel it. Do I have enough people here with a grudge against him that would account for enough votes to get him lynched that I can use to my advantage?

This is the context.

mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
How many times did we mislynch someone over the "overly eager" claim bullshit? How many times were they actually scum?

Can someone please list me the people that suspected 'Mary McHottits'. I don't want to read through that fluff again.

I'm so suspicious of Spurge. He has to be scum. I just feel it. Do I have enough people here with a grudge against him that would account for enough votes to get him lynched that I can use to my advantage?

This is the context.

Good. Now tell me how you got a town read off of me from the one and only post (at that time) I made in the game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
What bugs me the most about DarkThanatos's claim is not his name or if Mary Jane is a sidekick or not but the fact that he felt he needed to share his name without anyone asking for it.

Let me quote the OP 

"Notes:

Names do not fit with roles"

Therefore as town there is no harm in me sharing my name, because regardless if I anyone has a role or not, you can't find out information from it. I'm also going to presume in a game full of easily recognisable characters that scum have safeclaims anyway, and i doubt Pezus has made them any different in terms of relation to character, superpowers etc. The only exception to this would be if someone claimed an actual Superhero- because of the OP. 

In summary, as long as they are all Sidekicks/side characters I dont think that claiming names or not makes any difference to if they're town or not. People were trying to flavour hunt based on there being 2/3 sidekicks for one superhero, and I was showing that I was a different superhero. Also by claiming, I could play in character (like Smeags does) if i wanted to.  

What it has done is shown me which players are willing to create suspicion on people over nothing. For that reason 

FoS: ABC

FoS: Spurge

FoS: DanneSandin 

Jumping on a nontell is textbook Scum behaviour. 

What I'm suspicious of is that everyone else is a side kick. MJ isn't. She's a love interest.

Now, I think there can lay some hints in our characters actually. After reading up on my character I kinda get my role. So therefore I think there is SOMETHING with you being MJ

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:

I've read the thread now and

FoS: DT

Claiming MJ out of nowhere? I say fishy.

Other thoughts: Spurge seems to be spurge; could be town; could be maffia. Hatz seems town by the few posts he's made... But that's not saying a lot ^^

So far We've got:

2 Bats

3 Caps

1 Superman sidekicks. Is that about right?

You forgot 1 spiderman :P

Well, you're scum so you don't count!

Naaaw, j/k

So far We've got:

2 Bats

3 Caps

1 Spidey

1 Superman sidekicks

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

hatmoza said:

Vote: Spurge

because I don't have a nightkill ability.

Also, Mod, give a fair warning to real life buddies Radish, Yoshiya and DT. Honor code code, just don't ask each other what your roles are.

For reference sake,  mantle. Here. This is the post that made you say I am town. You know, just in case your acting made you forget what bullshit response you gave on the spot there and then. I'll save you the digging.

DanneSandin said:
HaxtonFale said:
Bandwagon tiem!

Vote: No Lynch

What's your thoughts so far on the event unfolding?

people be crazy and shit

And in all seriousness, I see no point in voting before anything happens, because there is no real basis (no, I don't think that first day discussion can be used as a base for anything). This is not exactly happening in real-time, so you would have to be really bad to give your role away at this point...

[01:33] <@Palom> Question: Biology: Which major terrestial biome is characterized by very cold winters and mostly herbacious plants? (1)

[01:33] tsundra

and just like that, he's gone. How convenient.

I call your nuetral and raise you an HoS, mantle.