By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

This is how I'm thinking right now:
Lynching Trucks means we MIGHT lose a vanilla
Lynching DT means we MIGHT lose a watcher
Lynching tabaha means we MIGHT lose a cop
Lynching Hatz means we WILL lose a scum! (just joking with this one actually!)

If we lynch trucks we will know for sure if DT AND tabaha speaks the truth; if Trucks is town, then DT lied and Hatz kills him, OR Trucks is scum and tabaha is also scum and Hatz kills him as well.
If we lynch DT we will know if BOTH Trucks and tabaha is scum/town and Hatz can kill either one if they are scum, or else he has to find another target.
If we lynch tabaha we will know for sure whom of Trucks and DT is in fact scum and Hatz can do his thing.

Does this sound about right??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
I think we're looking in the wrong place at the moment - I don't know what happened, but we were making good progress on killing DT/Trucks/Yoshiya and suddenly it's been swung round to this Tabaha situation. I think we should deal with that tomorrow - there IS scum within these 3 players, possibly (probably?) all 3 of them, so there's no better place to look.

How come you show up right after I called you out for lurking?

FoS: Yoshi & Radish

HoS: DT, Trucks, tabaha

And where is FF, happyD and ABC???

DanneSandin said:

FoS: Linkz

DanneSandin said:
DanneSandin said:

FoS: Linkz

And where is mantle??

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

If we lynch trucks we will know for sure if DT AND tabaha speaks the truth; if Trucks is town, then DT lied and Hatz kills him, OR Trucks is scum and tabaha is also scum and Hatz kills him as well.
If we lynch DT we will know if BOTH Trucks and tabaha is scum/town and Hatz can kill either one if they are scum, or else he has to find another target.
If we lynch tabaha we will know for sure whom of Trucks and DT is in fact scum and Hatz can do his thing.

So you think we should kill Tabaha?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:

So you think we should kill Tabaha?

No, I think Trucks is a better option. But we really need to know tabaha's role first. Mislynching a vanilla town is far better than a watcher/cop...

There is a very good chance I know who is scum, so you guys need to wait for a while.

zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:

We lynch tabaha imo he has no excuse or reason for not telling us what he done. the longer he stalls the more chance its going to give scum to come up with a safe claim for him or for all this just to be forgotting about like in last game.

He really is playing the very same way he did when he was scum last game.

I'm not too sure... If tabaha is lying, then so is Trucks, right? But if tabaha OR Trucks is telling the truth, that means the other one is as well and it's DT who is lying. And it's better to risk losing a vanilla instead of a cop - IF they are telling the truth.

mantlepiecek said:
There is a very good chance I know who is scum, so you guys need to wait for a while.

looool what a thing to say at a time like this

ok I'll wait