By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Posting on my phone is always a bitch.

I'm willing to vote dt now.

He night up the redirector according to trucks and I refuse to believe it because any scun in their right mind wouldredirects me.
He was the first one questioned by a result and he quickly switched it on trucks which is also conspicuous.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
tabaha said:
DanneSandin said:
Oh fuck... I might have figured out tabahas role - and if I can scum will as well!

because you're with them?

Fuck no, because I'm still kinda new to this game, and they are probably 2 or more to help each other

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:
tabaha said:
DanneSandin said:
What is taking so long tabaha?? Why can't you say what you did at prof??

Do you think I'm that dumb to tell you what i did there?

well i almost want to do it so i stop caring with this

da fuq is this shit?! You're dumb for not saying what you did there! We need to know so we don't lynch the wrong person!!

I think he is trying to claim cop? He is saying he will be useless if he claims cos when i claimed last time i just kept getting blocked.

If he is trying to claim cop he is lying imo thats if thats what he is trying to claim?

Yes, I believe so too...

See tabaha, if I could figure it out, and zero could EVERYONE will

I just noticed that happyD was online 17 minutes ago... he didnt post anywhere, but I'd like him to come in here and read up.

DanneSandin said:
Oh fuck... I might have figured out tabahas role - and if I can scum will as well!

He did this last game as scum. He was questioned, couldn't answer, avoided answering the question for ages, and eventurally got away with it, despite everyone initially thinking he was scum. Don't fall for it again. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Tabaha are you trying to say your the cop? remember your answer means your lynch or not.

I'm not trying to say anything nor does a lynch on me depends on it

And what do ABC think about this??!

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:

He did this last game as scum. He was questioned, couldn't answer, avoided answering the question for ages, and eventurally got away with it, despite everyone initially thinking he was scum. Don't fall for it again. 

Maaaan... This isn't easy!!

happydolphin said:

I'm an attention whore!

hatmoza said:
Posting on my phone is always a bitch.

I'm willing to vote dt now.

He night up the redirector according to trucks and I refuse to believe it because any scun in their right mind wouldredirects me.
He was the first one questioned by a result and he quickly switched it on trucks which is also conspicuous.

I said;

"Either you were redirected or are lying scum" 

Because if i just said yuo were lying scum, people would say "no - he could have been redirected, why are you pushing for his scumminess etc."

As I said- I think he is lying scum. 

I switched it on Trucks, because I logged in to the new day, knowing Trucks was scum. That Yoshiya tracked me to Prof doesn't change that.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War