By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:

Yeah, unless you're in the same scum team...

If I was in a scum team with tabaha, I would never have told him to come and save me, that's ridiculous.

Would you really put it past Tabaha to do this? 

It would explain a lot- Tabaha comes in to save Trucks, his scummates have a go at him in the QT and try to think up what to say next (hence the massive pause)...

Yes because I'm stupid enough to 1) ask tabaha to come save me  and 2) forget that people will want to know what he did at prof's!

That's beyond ridiculous and the fact that you're considering it, shows me how desperate you are to lynch me.

1) Tabaha would have done it off his own accord to begin with. 

2) See 1^ And hence the delay whilst you guys figure out what to tell him. Or if there is no day talk - while he tries to figure it out.  

Town- i think it is quite clear what is happening here. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Why would someone redirect tabaha when they could simply redirect me and get and extra kill. Bullshit tabaha. You just went on my scum list.
I'm not buying the redirector theory. Bullshit tabaha.

I concur. 

Just another scumbuddy. 

hatmoza said:
Why would someone redirect tabaha when they could simply redirect me and get and extra kill. Bullshit tabaha. You just went on my scum list.

DT is the one who brought up the redirection and he's acting like he believes it too!

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
tabaha said:
DanneSandin said:
What is taking so long tabaha?? Why can't you say what you did at prof??

Do you think I'm that dumb to tell you what i did there?

well i almost want to do it so i stop caring with this

Yes for the simple fact your life depends on it.

indeed it depends. either i'm killed next nght if i say it, or i just become useless and a tool for scum

DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yes because I'm stupid enough to 1) ask tabaha to come save me  and 2) forget that people will want to know what he did at prof's!

That's beyond ridiculous and the fact that you're considering it, shows me how desperate you are to lynch me.

2) See 1^ And hence the delay whilst you guys figure out what to tell him. Or if there is no day talk - while he tries to figure it out.  

Yes, you're pilling lies over lies to save your ass.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

DT is the one who brought up the redirection and he's acting like he believes it too!

See my above post. 

I was showing the alternative scenario, and had to explain it to Tabaha. I think the lying scumbuddy is the most likely. 

tabaha said:
DanneSandin said:
What is taking so long tabaha?? Why can't you say what you did at prof??

Do you think I'm that dumb to tell you what i did there?

well i almost want to do it so i stop caring with this

da fuq is this shit?! You're dumb for not saying what you did there! We need to know so we don't lynch the wrong person!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:

Yes, you're pilling lies over lies to save your ass.

Well, when you flip scum, this will be a good day for town :D

Oh fuck... I might have figured out tabahas role - and if I can scum will as well!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Oh fuck... I might have figured out tabahas role - and if I can scum will as well!

because you're with them?