By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

meh. Then FoS Spurge and ABC for being quick with the 'eager claim' case against DT.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Spurge was also the guy who hit-n-run seeded suspicion on mantle for supposedly 'buddying-up' with me IIRC.

See guys, this is not just a personal vendetta against spurge , then all the people who bullshit lynched me last game, but it's also a pretty good case against spurge.

Start voting for him guys.

Well, he also jumped on me and bitched out once he was asked why he votes for me. I'd voted him solely for how he voted me and his further reactions when he dropped by there (complaining about rules and stuff) if I did not believe for him to be making some kind of crazy joke. I would still give him some time, but for the sake of pressure I'll vote him

Vote: spurge

Regarding the people who are doubting the 'timing' for DTs claim (Mantle, Trucks), well, if his role really is something like MJ from Spider-Man I can see how he must have felt pressure to claim, it is basically the same kind of pressure that applied to me once yoshiya claimed a Captain America sidekick, because with yoshi claiming to be the sidekick of someone I thought to be the sidekick of got me in the position to claim, while normally not applying any pressure to do so. Now with DT having an out of the ordinary Role himself, by not being a real sidekick at all, I can see how he could've felt the pressure to claim. But if he himself considers it so, is something only he can elaborate.

HaxtonFale said:
how does i type in here

o/
Hello everyone. Let's have a good (?) and fair (???) game. And I really hope that mod messages contain big, red and possibly flashing text, since I might just start speedscrolling through the thread once it becomes a wall of text.

Haxton, I will say that this is a bad way to go into the game(claiming to speedscroll without reading I assume), anyway, I hope you have fun too. The very essence of your survival will be your posts.

I seriously cannot believe you guys argued over your names for such a long time. If pezus says they don't matter then why bother? It just seems like a waste of time to me when everyone probably has similar types of characters. I mean, it would be stupid to identify mafia just because their name doesn't fit. Let us move past this and listen to Hatz. I also got a scum vibe from spurge and he hammered me last game so he deserves it. :P

Vote: Spurge (can't use bold on my phone)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Stefl1504 said:

Hatz, without guarantee:

ABC
spurge

Okay, to correctly state it:

ABC and spurge have doubted the MJ claim itself.

Trucks and mantle are thinking the claim is timed weird because DT was under no pressure to claim.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
meh. Then FoS Spurge and ABC for being quick with the 'eager claim' case against DT.

Consider it done.

Happy Turkey Day to everyone that celebrates it.

Name L-10 L-9 L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Spurge hat Stefl
 mario                
A Bad Clown

DarkT Yoshiya                    
Yoshiya miz                    
Nacho happyD

Stefl Trucks  prof  spurge                
miz1q2w3e DT                    

Time limit spurge            

mario's vote may not count because it was not bolded

following Votes since the last votals (chronological):
DT votes miz
Stefl votes spurge
mario votes spurge

Okay, just reading through the thread now and posting on what I think is relevant/needs to be discussed. 

Firstly, I don't see why Pezus wouldn't attach multiple sidekicks to the same hero - it's a large game and Pezus loves to cause a bit of confusion. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Okay, ABC is probably town as it stands by this post that I'm reading.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Mary Jane isn't really a "sidekick" as such, but she would have reason to want to save Spiderman, so I'm not sure about this line of thought

Watch me on YouTube!