By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DanneSandin said:

Yeah, and that's why I haven't voted for him yet. I wanna whoever is scum if we mislynch.

Look Danne, you have two options here

Lynch Me or Trucks. 

If you lynch me, then you will have killed a town watcher, and Hatz can kill Trucks. 

If you lynch Trucks, you will have a confirmed town watcher, will have killed a scum, and we can get Hatz to kill Yoshiya. 

That is the 100% scenarios going to happen. 

So you are faced with the options, lynch an uncounter-claimed watcher, who has found a scum, based on a suspicious players claim. 

Or lynch an unclaimed player, who the watcher has seen visit a dead doc, based on a less suspicious player's claim. 

Remember that Yoshiya and Trucks have been buddying all game, and that Yoshiya has been on my back all game. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:

Yeah, and that's why I haven't voted for him yet. I wanna whoever is scum if we mislynch.

Lynch Me or Trucks. 

If you lynch me, then you will have killed a town watcher, and Hatz can kill Trucks. 

If you lynch Trucks, you will have a confirmed town watcher, will have killed a scum, and we can get Hatz to kill Yoshiya. 

So you are faced with the options, lynch an uncounter-claimed watcher, who has found a scum, based on a suspicious players claim. 

Or lynch an unclaimed player, who the watcher has seen visit a dead doc, based on a less suspicious player's claim. 

Remember that Yoshiya and Trucks have been buddying all game, and that Yoshiya has been on my back all game. 

@Bolded: that really is something to think about... But I believe that Trucks and Yshi are too experienced to be buddying up when they are both scum...

TRUCKS: Would you mind role claiming? I think you will be forced too sooner or later.

What do the rest of you guys think, should he claim??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:

Lynch Me or Trucks. 

Why would you want me to be killed? Because I found out you were at Prof's at that caused a problem for you?

zero129 said:
Ok we keep hatz in 1 condition.
if who we lynch today turns out to be mafia, he doesnt shoot tonight.
We lynch trucks if he turns out mafia hatz doesnt shoot. if he turns out town hatz kills DT.
What do you guys think of that?

Yes, and if ANYTHING goes wrong during night we lynch Hatz the day after. But we gotta give this some time before we lynch any of DT or Trucks.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:

Lynch Me or Trucks. 

Sharing suspicion doesn't mean buddying up. If you want a claim, I'm Jubilee, town vanilla.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

Lynch Me or Trucks. 

Why would you want me to be killed? Because I found out you were at Prof's at that caused a problem for you?

Nope, because you are still pushing for my lynch, and i think you are on the same scum-team as Trucks. Tis up for everyone else in town to decide for sure though.

@DT

still waiting for answer on this: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4935014

zero129 said:
Ok we keep hatz in 1 condition.
if who we lynch today turns out to be mafia, he doesnt shoot tonight.
We lynch trucks if he turns out mafia hatz doesnt shoot. if he turns out town hatz kills DT.
What do you guys think of that?

I think you should consider the option of lynching DT, you know, save yourself a mislynch.

Signature goes here!

DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:

Lynch Me or Trucks. 

@Bolded: that really is something to think about... But I believe that Trucks and Yshi are too experienced to be buddying up when they are both scum...

TRUCKS: Would you mind role claiming? I think you will be forced too sooner or later.

What do the rest of you guys think, should he claim??

They stopped buddyign when it was pointed out remember, 

Would you agree that when Truck flips scum Hats should kill Yoshiya? Or who would you say? 

tabaha said:
@DT

still waiting for answer on this: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4935014

I watched Prof,

Pezus told me that through my binoculars i saw Trucks