By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:

Not anymore, because we will always tell him to kill someone now. 

Personally, I'm just glad he killed a vanilla town, rather then you, as you seem to have a powerrole of somekind :P 

@Bolded How do you figure?

I'm not sure we can trust him since he said he would be working for town ever since he outed himself, but went after spurge without any autorization whatsoever...

Because you have mentioned your item several times, and as far as i'm aware only powerrole players have items :P 

(By powerrole I mean anyone who isn't vanilla) 

Well Danne- I agree, i wouldn't invite him to wine and dine, but i'm not going to keep him at the end of sharp stick. We didn't give him any authorisation for anyone yesterday, but today we should. When we lynch Trucks, and have told Hatz who to kill, we can see what he does. 

But that's the point; we didn't give him any orders, and STILL he went out and killed someone...! What if we lynch someone without giving him orders? What then?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
tabaha said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

No, I just can't be bothered to humour your blindingly obvious tunneling and borderline stupid ignoring of logic any longer. You've been hanging around me like a bad smell since the game begun, and despite people pointing it out, you have preferred to ignore them and carry on, in the vain hope that people will overlook that. 

Oh, so suddenly NOW you think there could be two mafia teams? You were using it as a reason for me being scum several times yesterday! Your hypocrisy has no bounds.

DID YOU NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO MY POINTS AGAINST YOU?!

I said that only a mafia would bring up two teams in Day 1 because only they would know what size the mafia was. I now have stronger evidence you are mafia which meant that the two mafia idea held stronger. We still have a Day killer lying around remember so what's to say there isn't a second mafia which kills during the Day and that you and your mafia scummates didn't kill someone from that group? The fact that you are continuously just trying to insult me doesn't sit well at all -.-

No, you have incomplete circumstantial evidence, which has been explained by myself, is un-counterclaimed, and yet I'm still having to defend myself when i should be working on my uni interview. I'm sorry for the insults, I will stop, but it is rather frustrating. 

playing the un-counterclaimed card when the doctor is dead is such a cheap trick

i'm not happy with that

I dont see what you are getting at :/ 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:

Because you have mentioned your item several times, and as far as i'm aware only powerrole players have items :P 

Well Danne- I agree, i wouldn't invite him to wine and dine, but i'm not going to keep him at the end of sharp stick. We didn't give him any authorisation for anyone yesterday, but today we should. When we lynch Trucks, and have told Hatz who to kill, we can see what he does. 

But that's the point; we didn't give him any orders, and STILL he went out and killed someone...! What if we lynch someone without giving him orders? What then?

We'd have to be pretty stupid to do that now :P 

If really needs be, I would kill Hatz, just to prove he is an SK, and that I am not on a scum-team with anyone, so we can then lynch Trucks. 

But I'd rather just lynch Trucks, and use Hatz's nightkill for town purposes. 

DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:

Apart from the surprise modkills, we usually know when a lynch is imminent. I don't see that as a problem. Also, I very much want hatmoza to kill DT, if he somehow convinces town I'm scum.

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:
zero129 said:
Vote: Hatz
Should we test if we have a 2 scum mafia team or just 1 mafia team plus sk?

Man, I'm really tempted!!

Well it will give us a clearer picture on things i think. Hatz is bad for town one way or the other, as like you said mafia could sway what way he shoots just as much as town can. and him killing spurge when he pretty much said himself that he knew he was town was just bad play on his behalf and he should be lynched for weakining town already imo and shouldnt be giving a chance to weaken town even more.

All is very very good ponts!! But right now, when we have DT, Trucks and Yoshi to consider as well.... We can't let them slipp us by... IF we mislynch and IF Hatz is SK he can kill the scum...

Around the Network
zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:
zero129 said:

Well it will give us a clearer picture on things i think. Hatz is bad for town one way or the other, as like you said mafia could sway what way he shoots just as much as town can. and him killing spurge when he pretty much said himself that he knew he was town was just bad play on his behalf and he should be lynched for weakining town already imo and shouldnt be giving a chance to weaken town even more.

Mafia comprises a much smaller amount of members then town by the nature of the game so there impact is minimal, and even then, we can use that to scumhunt more. 

I do understand your point about Spurge though Zero, but who would you have had him kill instead? 

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:

We'd have to be pretty stupid to do that now :P 

If really needs be, I would kill Hatz, just to prove he is an SK, and that I am not on a scum-team with anyone, so we can then lynch Trucks. 

But I'd rather just lynch Trucks, and use Hatz's nightkill for town purposes. 

It's a god damn tricky one...

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:

Apart from the surprise modkills, we usually know when a lynch is imminent. I don't see that as a problem. Also, I very much want hatmoza to kill DT, if he somehow convinces town I'm scum.

Yeah, and that's why I haven't voted for him yet. I wanna whoever is scum if we mislynch.

DarkThanatos said:
zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:
zero129 said:

Mafia comprises a much smaller amount of members then town by the nature of the game so there impact is minimal, and even then, we can use that to scumhunt more. 

I do understand your point about Spurge though Zero, but who would you have had him kill instead

Linkz. Or tabaha. Or even miz since so many thought he was scum. Why not FF? I had much less scum vibe from spurge than almost anyone else, how irradic he may be.

OK, sadly I've got to miss the excitement for a few hours more. I saw the claim and counterclaim and right now I am leaning toward DT to lynch but will NOT vote without catching up completely and giving it more thought. Please don't hammer recklessly, town.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!