By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

TruckOSaurus said:
A Bad Clown said:
And yeah trucks, I wouldn't doubt a watcher and jack of all trades.

What was your point about happydolphin exactly?

I'm implying it might have been a slip, where he tried what Supermario did by listing you as town.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

-.- You are retarded sometimes. 

If I was scum, why would I say "WE" have already killed my own teammate. HAT has already claimed the kill and SK. SK don't have teammates dipshit. 

We means the players that aren't on Truck's scumteam. Town players. As Hat is shooting for town now, or face instadeath, he can be considered sudo-aligned with us. -.- 

Wow, someone's stroppy I noticed their slip. Aren't you the one that said themselves that there was a good chance of two scum teams? I think it's quite reasonable to think that those two mafia teams would be out for each other, I know I was in the game I was mafia.

This is the second time you have made a slip DT, one I could understand within a game this big but two? That's pushing it.

Also, it's psuedo, before insulting me for noticing slips at least learn to spell -.-

No, I just can't be bothered to humour your blindingly obvious tunneling and borderline stupid ignoring of logic any longer. You've been hanging around me like a bad smell since the game begun, and despite people pointing it out, you have preferred to ignore them and carry on, in the vain hope that people will overlook that. 

Oh, so suddenly NOW you think there could be two mafia teams? You were using it as a reason for me being scum several times yesterday! Your hypocrisy has no bounds.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:

If I was scum, why would I say "WE" have already killed my own teammate. HAT has already claimed the kill and SK. SK don't have teammates dipshit. 

We means the players that aren't on Truck's scumteam. Town players. As Hat is shooting for town now, or face instadeath, he can be considered sudo-aligned with us. -.- 

SO why exactly aren't you pushing for his lynch then? He killed spurge without we saying so... You haven't even commented on that. I think.

Because we didn't decide on who he should kill yesterday, and he did say someone should kill him all day. Whilst he now have a day without a modkill hanging over us, we can decide what to do. 

Right now we should be lynching Trucks, a confirmed scum. 

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:

SO why exactly aren't you pushing for his lynch then? He killed spurge without we saying so... You haven't even commented on that. I think.

Because we didn't decide on who he should kill yesterday, and he did say someone should kill him all day. Whilst he now have a day without a modkill hanging over us, we can decide what to do. 

So you think it's alright for Hatz to kill anyone he feels like if we don't give him someone else to kill?? Becaus, that's what it sounds like.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

Wow, someone's stroppy I noticed their slip. Aren't you the one that said themselves that there was a good chance of two scum teams? I think it's quite reasonable to think that those two mafia teams would be out for each other, I know I was in the game I was mafia.

This is the second time you have made a slip DT, one I could understand within a game this big but two? That's pushing it.

Also, it's psuedo, before insulting me for noticing slips at least learn to spell -.-

No, I just can't be bothered to humour your blindingly obvious tunneling and borderline stupid ignoring of logic any longer. You've been hanging around me like a bad smell since the game begun, and despite people pointing it out, you have preferred to ignore them and carry on, in the vain hope that people will overlook that. 

Oh, so suddenly NOW you think there could be two mafia teams? You were using it as a reason for me being scum several times yesterday! Your hypocrisy has no bounds.

DID YOU NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO MY POINTS AGAINST YOU?!

I said that only a mafia would bring up two teams in Day 1 because only they would know what size the mafia was. I now have stronger evidence you are mafia which meant that the two mafia idea held stronger. We still have a Day killer lying around remember so what's to say there isn't a second mafia which kills during the Day and that you and your mafia scummates didn't kill someone from that group? The fact that you are continuously just trying to insult me doesn't sit well at all -.-

Around the Network
zero129 said:
DarkThanatos said:

But yet you still said "We" now this could be nothing here and you know i was all for you up till now but this doesnt sit well with me.

also hatz is an SK he is not town he is scum in every sense of the word like danne said.

So i wouldnt feel good about connecting myself with hatz and saying 'We killed one of our own guys, well hatz did it but his part of town now so we did it, but thats not what i meant i meant we as in people not on the scum team' you see? it doesnt add up saying something like that, and thats pretty much what it sounds like you said.

Now i could be reading what you said wrong and if i am please correct me.

Yes, he is scum, and we will have to kill him at teh end of teh game, but he can be town in spirit- now he has outed himself as SK, and agreed to kill whoever town says- it means we can consider his role as town, even if he himself isn't. At the end of the game, if he is the last threat, and we kill him, town will win, and Hat will have the morale victory of playing for town. That is why Hat outed himself i presume. 

you are slightly misreading me. 

I said that "We killed Mario" because at the time I was thinking about scenarios were scum would send Trucks to do the kill, so i was tihnking along the lines of scum, not scum- with "we" being the notscum. a.k.a town aligned players, and as i said, i currently consider Hat to be a pseudo(shut it yoshiya :P) town til we have to kill him. 

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

DID YOU NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO MY POINTS AGAINST YOU?!

I said that only a mafia would bring up two teams in Day 1 because only they would know what size the mafia was. I now have stronger evidence you are mafia which meant that the two mafia idea held stronger. We still have a Day killer lying around remember so what's to say there isn't a second mafia which kills during the Day and that you and your mafia scummates didn't kill someone from that group? The fact that you are continuously just trying to insult me doesn't sit well at all -.-

Are we sure about that though?? All proof we've got is Hatz SAYING he got attacked during day time. What if he's really on the second scum team (if it exists)?! What if he's lying about being a SK...??

A Bad Clown said:
TruckOSaurus said:
A Bad Clown said:
And yeah trucks, I wouldn't doubt a watcher and jack of all trades.

What was your point about happydolphin exactly?

I'm implying it might have been a slip, where he tried what Supermario did by listing you as town.

That's pretty weak evidence since you don't know happy's alignment and there's also the fact that scum won't automatically put all their team on the town list.

Signature goes here!

Mafia team 1: Mario, Trucks, Tabaha/Yoshi???
Mafia team 2: Hatz, DT, Linkz????

Just throwing it out there.

DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:

So you think it's alright for Hatz to kill anyone he feels like if we don't give him someone else to kill?? Becaus, that's what it sounds like.

Not anymore, because we will always tell him to kill someone now. 

Personally, I'm just glad he killed a vanilla town, rather then you, as you seem to have a powerrole of somekind :P