By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Yoshiya said:
DT needs to roleclaim, now. Depending on his answer I have conclusive proof he is mafia.

*insert popcorn gif *

Oh the irony xD 

I am a watcher, and I saw Trucks at Prof's place, presumably doing the kill xD 

Vote: Truck

Can you please explain what did you see?

And I'll be back in 20 minutes or so

Around the Network

@DT: Yeah, who's "we"? Last I checked, hatmoza killed Mario all on his own. Would that mean you're part of a team perhaps?

Signature goes here!

DarkThanatos said:
zero129 said:

hmm you mean like for instance "Batmans binoculars" that is a good point.

DT the Binoculars you found who owned them?.

No-one, it just says "Watcher's binoculars" I guess there isn't any superhero who is directly associated with binoculars. I'm presuming that there aer other players out there who don't have a superhero's item, if they can't fit? 

Yeah, my item don't belong to anyone... but how about anyone elses item? Is there any other items out there without a name or person assocciated with them?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

We have already killed Mario, you may very well have another role you felt needed more important use, a roleblocker for example, or maybe you are strongman and wanted to make sure your kill on Prof went through, afterall, he is a very high doctor protection liklihood. 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

SCUM ALERT! SCUM ALERT!

-.- You are retarded sometimes. 

If I was scum, why would I say "WE" have already killed my own teammate. HAT has already claimed the kill and SK. SK don't have teammates dipshit. 

We means the players that aren't on Truck's scumteam. Town players. As Hat is shooting for town now, or face instadeath, he can be considered sudo-aligned with us. -.- 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:
zero129 said:

hmm you mean like for instance "Batmans binoculars" that is a good point.

DT the Binoculars you found who owned them?.

No-one, it just says "Watcher's binoculars" I guess there isn't any superhero who is directly associated with binoculars. I'm presuming that there aer other players out there who don't have a superhero's item, if they can't fit? 

Yeah, my item don't belong to anyone... but how about anyone elses item? Is there any other items out there without a name or person assocciated with them?

Thankyou Danne. 

Suck your pathetic limp of a point now Yoshiya. Maybe this will open your eyes a bit. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

We have already killed Mario, you may very well have another role you felt needed more important use, a roleblocker for example, or maybe you are strongman and wanted to make sure your kill on Prof went through, afterall, he is a very high doctor protection liklihood. 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

SCUM ALERT! SCUM ALERT!

If I was scum, why would I say "WE" have already killed my own teammate. HAT has already claimed the kill and SK. SK don't have teammates dipshit. 

We means the players that aren't on Truck's scumteam. Town players. As Hat is shooting for town now, or face instadeath, he can be considered sudo-aligned with us. -.- 

Wow, someone's stroppy I noticed their slip. Aren't you the one that said themselves that there was a good chance of two scum teams? I think it's quite reasonable to think that those two mafia teams would be out for each other, I know I was in the game I was mafia.

This is the second time you have made a slip DT, one I could understand within a game this big but two? That's pushing it.

Also, it's psuedo, before insulting me for noticing slips at least learn to spell -.-

And yeah trucks, I wouldn't doubt a watcher and jack of all trades.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Anyone notice just how stroppy DT is and how much more he is throwing insults my way? Classic behaviour for someone that is backed into a corner.

A Bad Clown said:
And yeah trucks, I wouldn't doubt a watcher and jack of all trades.

What was your point about happydolphin exactly?

Signature goes here!

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

SCUM ALERT! SCUM ALERT!

SO why exactly aren't you pushing for his lynch then? He killed spurge without we saying so... You haven't even commented on that. I think.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.