By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
irregardless of who you guys lynch, I think it's best that I automatically kill the other if we get a town flip. One of Trucks and DT are scum. And they pretty much doomed themself (scum) to a lynch or a kill by me. Hopefully we lynch the scum so we don't have to lose a town before getting the scum.

but who do you shoot if we get our scum?

Personally, I want to shoot you, but we'll wait and see what others say.

Yeah, you've wanted to shoot me for 2 nights now... why haven't you?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Yoshiya said:
For those who believe that Trucks is the one telling the lies, don't you think it is a bit convenient that the person I chose to track because of scummy behaviour happened to target the right person to watch (after choosing someone for horrible reasons the Night before and thus showing he doesn't really know how watcher works) who is in turn killed by someone that showed some suspicion towards him the Day beforehand?

I'm not saying it's impossible but wow that's one hell of a scenerio don't you think? Especially when you throw in how DT has claimed to have "binoculars" as well as everything else I have pointed out about him yesterDay.

Why would it be so strange? your item is an item you found (Since why would Bucky have Batmans belt??, so it has a limited use (If your telling the true). DT can use his item all the time. Why would it be strange for a watcher to have a set of Binoculars??. What item do you think would suit a watcher more?

I found my item in a box, just like everyone else with one. And all my powers are put down to specific items used in the Batman series, if Pezus went to the effort of doing that for me why would he just give up for DT? And I don't know, unlike Pezus I don't know super heroes but I would have thought that he at least chose a specific pair of binoculars if he was going to choose them.

Danne stop talking to me.

I'm a confirmed scum and you're still asking me questions. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Danne stop talking to me.

I'm a confirmed scum and you're still asking me questions. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Oh, that last question is simply me being curious. You've said that you've wanted me out of the way ever since day one, and I'm simply curious as to why that hasn't happened.

But here is a question I'd like to know for the sake of the town: What's your win condition?

Yoshiya said:
For those who believe that Trucks is the one telling the lies, don't you think it is a bit convenient that the person I chose to track because of scummy behaviour happened to target the right person to watch (after choosing someone for horrible reasons the Night before and thus showing he doesn't really know how watcher works) who is in turn killed by someone that showed some suspicion towards him the Day beforehand?

I'm not saying it's impossible but wow that's one hell of a scenerio don't you think? Especially when you throw in how DT has claimed to have "binoculars" as well as everything else I have pointed out about him yesterDay.

Very few people saw me with scummy behaviour. Even Mantle said he thuoght i was town at the end of the day after Hatz claimed SK...

Do you not think that if I was going to lie, I would have claimed someone else I watched? or that I didn't do anythnig at all? It would have been your word against mine, and far more people thought you were scummy.

And now you're talking out your arse, because i gave my reasons for choosing Prof, and they are valid, and I gave my reasons for choosing Danne, and seeing HOW NACHO WAS KILLED, i think they are fair as well -.- 

I am completely un-counterclaimed. You are tunneling and blind to any other scenario. It is not an absurd scenario, you are just so obsessed with following your "lead"- calling it "conclusive proof" when there are multiple other scenarios, that you are ignorating yourself. 

You're points yesterday where mostly disregarded, and your current point about binoculars is laughable. If you want the full name, it's "Watcher's binoculars", which makes sense considering my role... Tell me how that is related to Mary Jane. 

At this point i'm really not sure if you are on a scum-team with Trucks, or are simply a ridiculously hungry noob town.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:
zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
I was never give an order Danne. Nice acting though, you do realize it was your ass that was supposed to get killed initially? Why the fake anger?

Anywho we have bigger cases on how hands now.

You shouldnt of shot hatz! you should of just waited until the next day!.

Imo our bigger problem is you!.

Yeah, I've been busting his balls for that, but he doesn't seem to listen. But perhaps he will redeem himself this night by shooting scum. But who should he shoot if we actually get the right guy?

The only bigger problem is what if he is scum?. or doesnt plan on listening to town anyways?.

What if we lynch a town member today, Allow Hatz to kill tonight (He doesnt listen to us and instead kills another town member)

And then the mafia go and kill another town again tonight. That is my only worry with him. Him killing spurge for personal revenge doesnt sit good with me.

He is confirmed scum... SK you remember? But yeah, his actions haven't shown that we can trust him - like I predicted yesterday, and for that he's calling me out as scum. That's some stupid logic right there. I don't know what to do with him...

As it is right now we have either 1 or 2 scums to decide what to do with; DT or Trucks, OR Trucks and Yoshi...

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:

Very few people saw me with scummy behaviour. Even Mantle said he thuoght i was town at the end of the day after Hatz claimed SK...

Do you not think that if I was going to lie, I would have claimed someone else I watched? or that I didn't do anythnig at all? It would have been your word against mine, and far more people thought you were scummy.

And now you're talking out your arse, because i gave my reasons for choosing Prof, and they are valid, and I gave my reasons for choosing Danne, and seeing HOW NACHO WAS KILLED, i think they are fair as well -.- 

I am completely un-counterclaimed. You are tunneling and blind to any other scenario. It is not an absurd scenario, you are just so obsessed with following your "lead"- calling it "conclusive proof" when there are multiple other scenarios, that you are ignorating yourself. 

You're points yesterday where mostly disregarded, and your current point about binoculars is laughable. If you want the full name, it's "Watcher's binoculars", which makes sense considering my role... Tell me how that is related to Mary Jane. 

At this point i'm really not sure if you are on a scum-team with Trucks, or are simply a ridiculously hungry noob town.

To be honest, watching me wasn't such a bad idea since Hatz been wanting to kill me from day one... God knows why he chose Mario and not me...

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
So we have Yoshiya who's can watch (one-shot) and DT who can watch (infinite shots). Somebody's got to be lying and since I know for a fact DT is lying about me, it's not that hard to figure out who.

Thing is, I'm not too sure about you know. We have one confirmed scum stating you as town, and another possible scum/town saying you killed prof... that's not looking too good.

I know how this looks and that's probably the reason I was the chosen one as prof's supposed killer. A lot of suspicion has been thrown my way yesterDay, this makes DT's claim easier to be accepted by town since there was already a feeling of mistrust toward me. But DT didn't think things through though because there's some things that don't make sense here like why would a scum team send someone who's under suspicion to do the night kill?

We have already killed Mario, you may very well have another role you felt needed more important use, a roleblocker for example, or maybe you are strongman and wanted to make sure your kill on Prof went through, afterall, he is a very high doctor protection liklihood. 

DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
So we have Yoshiya who's can watch (one-shot) and DT who can watch (infinite shots). Somebody's got to be lying and since I know for a fact DT is lying about me, it's not that hard to figure out who.

Thing is, I'm not too sure about you know. We have one confirmed scum stating you as town, and another possible scum/town saying you killed prof... that's not looking too good.

I know how this looks and that's probably the reason I was the chosen one as prof's supposed killer. A lot of suspicion has been thrown my way yesterDay, this makes DT's claim easier to be accepted by town since there was already a feeling of mistrust toward me. But DT didn't think things through though because there's some things that don't make sense here like why would a scum team send someone who's under suspicion to do the night kill?

We have already killed Mario, you may very well have another role you felt needed more important use, a roleblocker for example, or maybe you are strongman and wanted to make sure your kill on Prof went through, afterall, he is a very high doctor protection liklihood. 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

SCUM ALERT! SCUM ALERT!

zero129 said:

hmm you mean like for instance "Batmans binoculars" that is a good point.

DT the Binoculars you found who owned them?.

No-one, it just says "Watcher's binoculars" I guess there isn't any superhero who is directly associated with binoculars. I'm presuming that there aer other players out there who don't have a superhero's item, if they can't fit?