By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

hatmoza said:
Seriously out of all the high profile, high active, highly suspicious players, DT watches the [to be] dead guy on Night 1 =Danne.

I'll read the rest when I'm back online tonight.

[Edit]

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
A Bad Clown said:

And I believe that to be Trucks.

Vote: Trucks

So you believe there's both a Jack-of-all-Trades with a Watcher shot AND a full on Watcher?

I know for a fact that HappyDolphin was afraid because he put your name on his scum list by accident http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4914044

And I know Supermario put you on his town list and tried to buddy up with you http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4914251

Now if someone else can begin the Trucks grilling, I need to go to class

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
hatmoza said:
I'm leaning more scum on DT.

Also, in case we do accidentally lynch the town, I have my Kill to use on the other person as soon as the flip. Keep that in mind people.

That's actually the first sensable thing you've said this whole game (excluding taking out mario)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You only believe that because you're still pissed because I called you out on your worthless theory. Now examine DT's claim and tell me that you honestly don't find anything fishy about it.

1) What worthless theory would that be?.

2) Also i examined DT's claim and i see nothing strange about it unless the is something im missing?.

Strange how Yoshia has been suspicious of DT since Day 1 yet he only scans him on night 2??, i dont care what excuse yoshia is using for why he left it until tonight to scan him.

3) Also you and yoshia have been after DT pretty much since day 1, i dont see that many other people after him or casting suspicions on him, but i seen a few mention you Tabahah and Yoshia plus hatz i wonder why that is?.

4) Makes sense for you guys to be taking out the ones most suspicous of you i guess..

1) Your sidekick per superhero theory

2) So the choice of Danne on Night 1 is completely logical? And you honestly think that a Mafia team would chose someone under suspicion to do their kill?

3) Well it turns out I was right to suspect DT from Day One since he's lying scum, also other people not sharing my suspicions doesn't make me scum.

4) Wouldn't a simple night kill be much more effective if we were scum?

Signature goes here!

irregardless of who you guys lynch, I think it's best that I automatically kill the other if we get a town flip. One of Trucks and DT are scum. And they pretty much doomed themself (scum) to a lynch or a kill by me. Hopefully we lynch the scum so we don't have to lose a town before getting the scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So you believe there's both a Jack-of-all-Trades with a Watcher shot AND a full on Watcher?

I know for a fact that HappyDolphin was afraid because he put your name on his scum list by accident http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4914044

And I know Supermario put you on his town list and tried to buddy up with you http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4914251

Now if someone else can begin the Trucks grilling, I need to go to class

How does that answer my question? Also, what does HappyDolphin have to do with this?

Signature goes here!

I promise I won't shoot unless given order to.

Spurge was personal. And boy did I get the last laugh on his owned ass!

zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
I was never give an order Danne. Nice acting though, you do realize it was your ass that was supposed to get killed initially? Why the fake anger?

Anywho we have bigger cases on how hands now.

You shouldnt of shot hatz! you should of just waited until the next day!.

Imo our bigger problem is you!.

Yeah, I've been busting his balls for that, but he doesn't seem to listen. But perhaps he will redeem himself this night by shooting scum. But who should he shoot if we actually get the right guy?

hatmoza said:
irregardless of who you guys lynch, I think it's best that I automatically kill the other if we get a town flip. One of Trucks and DT are scum. And they pretty much doomed themself (scum) to a lynch or a kill by me. Hopefully we lynch the scum so we don't have to lose a town before getting the scum.

but who do you shoot if we get our scum?

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

but who do you shoot if we get our scum?

Personally, I want to shoot you, but we'll wait and see what others say.