By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

A Bad Clown said:
So from my understanding, if everyone is telling the truth...

Yoshia tracked DT, DT Watched Prof, Trucks killed Prof, DT watched the kill and Yoshia tracked DT to Prof?

Well, Trucks lying in that scenario. He says he didn't kill prof. Someone is lying.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
A Bad Clown said:

Yoshia tracked DT, DT Watched Prof, Trucks killed Prof, DT watched the kill and Yoshia tracked DT to Prof?

Well, Trucks lying in that scenario. He says he didn't kill prof. Someone is lying.

And I believe that to be Trucks.

Vote: Trucks

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Than go ahead danne. Push for my lynch. Don't trust me, ignore that we never agreed on my kill yesterday and ignore the fact that only threatened scum mafia would want me gone right now.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

A Bad Clown said:

Putting the sequence of events out like that, it could be that Trucks is the mafia rather than DT? I'm not sure if I believe that though, to be honest

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
So we have Yoshiya who's can watch (one-shot) and DT who can watch (infinite shots). Somebody's got to be lying and since I know for a fact DT is lying about me, it's not that hard to figure out who.

Thing is, I'm not too sure about you know. We have one confirmed scum stating you as town, and another possible scum/town saying you killed prof... that's not looking too good.

I know how this looks and that's probably the reason I was the chosen one as prof's supposed killer. A lot of suspicion has been thrown my way yesterDay, this makes DT's claim easier to be accepted by town since there was already a feeling of mistrust toward me. But DT didn't think things through though because there's some things that don't make sense here like why would a scum team send someone who's under suspicion to do the night kill?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

And I believe that to be Trucks.

Vote: Trucks

So you believe there's both a Jack-of-all-Trades with a Watcher shot AND a full on Watcher?

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:
Than go ahead danne. Push for my lynch. Don't trust me, ignore that we never agreed on my kill yesterday and ignore the fact that only threatened scum mafia would want me gone right now.

Why would I trust you? You killed spurge on your own behalf (maybe because he was pushing to lynch you, well, at least encouraging it), and please show me where we agreed that you would kill spurge, and isn't it QUITE obvious that I'm not a mafia right now? It's either one of Yoshi, Trucks and/or DT.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Seriously out of all the high profile, high active, highly suspicious players, DT watches the dead guy on Night 1 =Danne.

I'll read the rest when I'm back online tonight.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

For those who believe that Trucks is the one telling the lies, don't you think it is a bit convenient that the person I chose to track because of scummy behaviour happened to target the right person to watch (after choosing someone for horrible reasons the Night before and thus showing he doesn't really know how watcher works) who is in turn killed by someone that showed some suspicion towards him the Day beforehand?

I'm not saying it's impossible but wow that's one hell of a scenerio don't you think? Especially when you throw in how DT has claimed to have "binoculars" as well as everything else I have pointed out about him yesterDay.

I'm leaning more scum on DT.

Also, in case we do accidentally lynch the town, I have my Kill to use on the other person as soon as the flip. Keep that in mind people.