By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DanneSandin said:
Yoshiya said:
-.- Ok I can see from Zero's last post that unless I fully claim I will start to be put down as a one-shot tracker rather than what I really am.

I am the Jack-of-all-Trades. My item is Batman's Utility Belt which gives me one-shot track, one-shot watch and one-shot roleblock.

Thus far all I have used is my track which was on DT last Night and I tracked him to Prof.

Name? Can't remember if you've already claimed that part.

Bucky, one of Captain America's sidekicks. It's why I knew this was a combination game at the beginning rather than just Marvel or just DC.

Around the Network

So DT, you saw who killed Prof then?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

So we have Yoshiya who's can watch (one-shot) and DT who can watch (infinite shots). Somebody's got to be lying and since I know for a fact DT is lying about me, it's not that hard to figure out who.

Signature goes here!

Yoshiya said:
DanneSandin said:
Yoshiya said:
-.- Ok I can see from Zero's last post that unless I fully claim I will start to be put down as a one-shot tracker rather than what I really am.

I am the Jack-of-all-Trades. My item is Batman's Utility Belt which gives me one-shot track, one-shot watch and one-shot roleblock.

Thus far all I have used is my track which was on DT last Night and I tracked him to Prof.

Name? Can't remember if you've already claimed that part.

Bucky, one of Captain America's sidekicks. It's why I knew this was a combination game at the beginning rather than just Marvel or just DC.

Oh yeah, that's right!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

lol @ spurge. Not ashamed to claim that kill. Would have been a plus if you were scum, but even I could tell your lazy ass was a vanil' town.

We were interrupted yesterday and we never agreed on my target. I won't act on my own again but be sure to give me my target.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
So we have Yoshiya who's can watch (one-shot) and DT who can watch (infinite shots). Somebody's got to be lying and since I know for a fact DT is lying about me, it's not that hard to figure out who.

Thing is, I'm not too sure about you know. We have one confirmed scum stating you as town, and another possible scum/town saying you killed prof... that's not looking too good.

hatmoza said:
lol @ spurge. Not ashamed to claim that kill. Would have been a plus if you were scum, but even I could tell your lazy ass was a vanil' town.

We were interrupted yesterday and we never agreed on my target. I won't act on my own again but be sure to give me my target.

I just wanna smack you in the face right now. You simply shouldn't have done anything unless you were ordered too.

It only goes to show we can't trust this guy.

I was never give an order Danne. Nice acting though, you do realize it was your ass that was supposed to get killed initially? Why the fake anger?

Anywho we have bigger cases on how hands now.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

So from my understanding, if everyone is telling the truth...

Yoshia tracked DT, DT Watched Prof, Trucks killed Prof, DT watched the kill and Yoshia tracked DT to Prof?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
hatmoza said:
I was never give an order Danne. Nice acting though, you do realize it was your ass that was supposed to get killed initially? Why the fake anger?

Anywho we have bigger cases on how hands now.

You said your services were for the town to use, and that's clearly not how it works with you. I actually didn't expect to be able to play this day, and I was perfectly fine with that.

And don't try to simply wave this thing away. You're a danger to town. And that's that.