By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Do DT, who did you see target Prof last night?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

How would Yoshiya have known your targetted prof if he was lying scum?

Are you sure your not the scum trucks. After all DT did watch you and so far no one has countered his claim.

You and Yoshia both come in out of the blue defending each other like good little scum buddys once again.

Hmm imo Mafia is way way over powered in this game.

A day kill plus 2 night kills. something is fucked up with that.

If I were scum, I'd know so yes I'm sure I'm not scum. Since DT made his watcher claim, we have had Yoshiya, me,  radishhead and you commenting in the thread so calling DT unchallenged is a bit premature.

Also, two scum exposing themselves to get one townie lynched is quite ridiculous.

Where is the second scum that tried to mislynch Trucks? 

I brought you into this, so you weren't exposing yourself until I brought you up, which you would have no idea was going to happen when Yoshiya started this. 

Is this a slip?!

Town- make note of this! ^

zero was accusing Yoshiya and me of being scum together, that's what my sentence refers to.

Signature goes here!

It would be quite dumb for Hatmoza to say that he killed Spurgeon, it would make him a liar. And we all know what we do to liars, don't we?

A Bad Clown said:

Using Supermario's "List":

Mafia: Thanatos (Claimed MJ), Ninetails, Tabaha (Claimed Demolition Man), FF, Radish

Town: ABC (Me, Krypto), Miz (Claimed a Robin) , Nacho, Linkz, Hatz, Trucks, Prof

Not sure: Spurge, Mantle (Claimed Stuff), Zero (Claimed Batgirl), Happy, Yoshiya (Claimed Bucky), Haxton, Danne

I'm going to throw some suspicion on our second Robin (Pezus pretty much confirmed there were multiple Robins by calling Haxton Tim Drake). I think Danne was the one who brought up that one of the Robins became evil?

Yes, I pointed out that one Robin turned into Red Hood, a villain - Jason Todd.

And going by that list and assuming that there is one mafia team I'd say that Trucks is scum and possibly Yoshi since Mario put them on "Town" and "Neutral" rescpectively. Does that make sense?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
Oh wow, completely realised I forgot to

Vote: DT

And Zero I want to pressure him now so I can try and find any cracks in his reasoning before he gets a chance to settle into his newfound role claim. Thus far I have him ignoring my post asking him what his item is as well as terrible reasons for his choice of watch first Night. If I had just taken his claim at face value I wouldn't have necessarily had a chance to get this.

Oh wow, you actually are voting an un-counterclaimed Watcher, who says he has found a scum.

My item is fairly irrelevant, but if you really want to know it is a pair of binoculars. 

My "terrible choice" was only in the sense I got a no-scan. In terms of choice, i have already explained it, Nacho is evidence for it, and you can't understand either. 

So the "information" you have gained is rather redundant.

You are expecting me to believe in a game based around super heroes and villians that you only got a pair of binoculars? I got an item completely unrelated to my character in order to make sure my role made sense. Why would Pezus just completely undercut that just for your role?

And you can't genuinely think that a "suspicious noob" was likely to be a Night kill on Night 1 did you? If so I have severely overestimated your ability to play this game.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
A Bad Clown said:

Mafia: Thanatos (Claimed MJ), Ninetails, Tabaha (Claimed Demolition Man), FF, Radish

Town: ABC (Me, Krypto), Miz (Claimed a Robin) , Nacho, Linkz, Hatz, Trucks, Prof

Not sure: Spurge, Mantle (Claimed Stuff), Zero (Claimed Batgirl), Happy, Yoshiya (Claimed Bucky), Haxton, Danne

I'm going to throw some suspicion on our second Robin (Pezus pretty much confirmed there were multiple Robins by calling Haxton Tim Drake). I think Danne was the one who brought up that one of the Robins became evil?

And going by that list and assuming that there is one mafia team I'd say that Trucks is scum and possibly Yoshi since Mario put them on "Town" and "Neutral" rescpectively. Does that make sense?

I've been suspicious of Trucks since Supermario died, for me it was between hatmoza/prof/trucks/linkz. Hatmoza says he can't kill and Prof is dead, and between Trucks or Linkz I'd be more suspcious of Trucks. Now I want to know what DT saw last night. I also do believe that Supermario wouldn't have been dumb enough to list one of his own teamates as mafia.

-.- Ok I can see from Zero's last post that unless I fully claim I will start to be put down as a one-shot tracker rather than what I really am.

I am the Jack-of-all-Trades. My item is Batman's Utility Belt which gives me one-shot track, one-shot watch and one-shot roleblock.

Thus far all I have used is my track which was on DT last Night and I tracked him to Prof.

A Bad Clown said:
DanneSandin said:
A Bad Clown said:

I've been suspicious of Trucks since Supermario died, for me it was between hatmoza/prof/trucks/linkz. Hatmoza says he can't kill and Prof is dead, and between Trucks or Linkz I'd be more suspcious of Trucks. Now I want to know what DT saw last night. I also do believe that Supermario wouldn't have been dumb enough to list one of his own teamates as mafia.

Hatz has said that he can kill, he has even hinted that it was he who killed Mario. But now he can simply lie and say that he killed spurge because he seemed scummy.

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

*correction to previous post- He would be AT threat, rather then a threat.

and because, I predicted that one of the scum teams/SK (as i predicted multiple kills) would target one of the noobier players throwing around suspects to try and get a mislynch. I was right clearly, as Nacho was killed, I just targetted the wrong player. 

Are you forgetting that Nacho is actually a mafia veteran just on a different site? Doesn't seem like something someone like yourself would do.

And seriously? You watched Danne for that reason? You've played as mafia enough times to know that "noobs" are easy mislynches so why the hell would you expect one of them to be targeted?

So what if he is? Very few players put any weight behind his opinions on everyone, so what difference does that make. And my point has already been proved right with Danne's kill, which you said you couldn't understand, so i dont expect you to understand my logic here either. Or perhaps you just don't want too. 

I think you lost me there... What did you mean?

I meant Nacho's :P 

What do you think of Trucks slip i just pointed out?

I'm having a hard time reading that bit... I'm reading it over and over again, without being able to really grasp it...

Yoshiya said:
-.- Ok I can see from Zero's last post that unless I fully claim I will start to be put down as a one-shot tracker rather than what I really am.

I am the Jack-of-all-Trades. My item is Batman's Utility Belt which gives me one-shot track, one-shot watch and one-shot roleblock.

Thus far all I have used is my track which was on DT last Night and I tracked him to Prof.

Name? Can't remember if you've already claimed that part.