By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

How would Yoshiya have known your targetted prof if he was lying scum?

Are you sure your not the scum trucks. After all DT did watch you and so far no one has countered his claim.

You and Yoshia both come in out of the blue defending each other like good little scum buddys once again.

Hmm imo Mafia is way way over powered in this game.

A day kill plus 2 night kills. something is fucked up with that.

If I were scum, I'd know so yes I'm sure I'm not scum. Since DT made his watcher claim, we have had Yoshiya, me,  radishhead and you commenting in the thread so calling DT unchallenged is a bit premature.

Also, two scum exposing themselves to get one townie lynched is quite ridiculous.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

Well this should be entertaining. What evidence do you have then?

Also, you have nothing to say about my other points then? I'll just assume you conceded them then. Thanks muchly.

Oh I tracked you to Prof's place, I'm just not the tracker :P

And I didn't respond to the other points because one relies on me being the tracker (which I'm not) and as to the last thing, I'm in a position where I have two people's evidences contradicting, I either believe one of the other and from what I have seen of this game Trucks has given me the great town feeling and thus is the one that is more likely to be telling the truth in my mind.

Right, because that makes sense. You "tracked" me, but you aren't a "tracker". You have a tracking role, ergo you are a tracker in some form. 

And secondly, no it doesn't. It relies on you having a tracking role, which you literally just said you did. And again, which game have you been playing? A "great" town feeling is ludicrous. A slight town feeling maybe, but a "great" one is defiantely not the case. 

I have a one-shot track as part of my ability. I didn't want to waste it on you Night 1 because I wasn't confident you were scum and wanted to see what happened in the way of Night kill. After my questioning of you Day 2 I was more confident you were scum and thus decided to put my money where my mouth was.

The thing about "great" was just one huge typo, it should read "better" and before you call bs put "better" into the sentence and you'll realise it makes more grammatical sense.

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

Right, because that makes sense. You "tracked" me, but you aren't a "tracker". You have a tracking role, ergo you are a tracker in some form. 

And secondly, no it doesn't. It relies on you having a tracking role, which you literally just said you did. And again, which game have you been playing? A "great" town feeling is ludicrous. A slight town feeling maybe, but a "great" one is defiantely not the case. 

I have a one-shot track as part of my ability. I didn't want to waste it on you Night 1 because I wasn't confident you were scum and wanted to see what happened in the way of Night kill. After my questioning of you Day 2 I was more confident you were scum and thus decided to put my money where my mouth was.

The thing about "great" was just one huge typo, it should read "better" and before you call bs put "better" into the sentence and you'll realise it makes more grammatical sense.

Ah right, you became more confident of me, and yet lay off me later on in the game. 

And "one huge typo"? Please. And I still call bullshit.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Using Supermario's "List":

Mafia: Thanatos (Claimed MJ), Ninetails, Tabaha (Claimed Demolition Man), FF, Radish

Town: ABC (Me, Krypto), Miz (Claimed a Robin) , Nacho, Linkz, Hatz, Trucks, Prof

Not sure: Spurge, Mantle (Claimed Stuff), Zero (Claimed Batgirl), Happy, Yoshiya (Claimed Bucky), Haxton, Danne

I'm going to throw some suspicion on our second Robin (Pezus pretty much confirmed there were multiple Robins by calling Haxton Tim Drake). I think Danne was the one who brought up that one of the Robins became evil?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

If I were scum, I'd know so yes I'm sure I'm not scum. Since DT made his watcher claim, we have had Yoshiya, me,  radishhead and you commenting in the thread so calling DT unchallenged is a bit premature.

Also, two scum exposing themselves to get one townie lynched is quite ridiculous.

Well i guess i do believe you to be scum at this stage more then yoshia and imo DT's claim just hits that home even more.

I think everyone needs to start going back and looking over some of profs posts before we move on any more imo. we should even check spurges as imo he was killed for a reason too.

You only believe that because you're still pissed because I called you out on your worthless theory. Now examine DT's claim and tell me that you honestly don't find anything fishy about it.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
Oh wow, completely realised I forgot to

Vote: DT

And Zero I want to pressure him now so I can try and find any cracks in his reasoning before he gets a chance to settle into his newfound role claim. Thus far I have him ignoring my post asking him what his item is as well as terrible reasons for his choice of watch first Night. If I had just taken his claim at face value I wouldn't have necessarily had a chance to get this.

Oh wow, you actually are voting an un-counterclaimed Watcher, who says he has found a scum.

My item is fairly irrelevant, but if you really want to know it is a pair of binoculars. 

My "terrible choice" was only in the sense I got a no-scan. In terms of choice, i have already explained it, Nacho is evidence for it, and you can't understand either. 

So the "information" you have gained is rather redundant.

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

*correction to previous post- He would be AT threat, rather then a threat.

and because, I predicted that one of the scum teams/SK (as i predicted multiple kills) would target one of the noobier players throwing around suspects to try and get a mislynch. I was right clearly, as Nacho was killed, I just targetted the wrong player. 

Are you forgetting that Nacho is actually a mafia veteran just on a different site? Doesn't seem like something someone like yourself would do.

And seriously? You watched Danne for that reason? You've played as mafia enough times to know that "noobs" are easy mislynches so why the hell would you expect one of them to be targeted?

So what if he is? Very few players put any weight behind his opinions on everyone, so what difference does that make. And my point has already been proved right with Danne's kill, which you said you couldn't understand, so i dont expect you to understand my logic here either. Or perhaps you just don't want too. 

I think you lost me there... What did you mean?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

How would Yoshiya have known your targetted prof if he was lying scum?

Are you sure your not the scum trucks. After all DT did watch you and so far no one has countered his claim.

You and Yoshia both come in out of the blue defending each other like good little scum buddys once again.

Hmm imo Mafia is way way over powered in this game.

A day kill plus 2 night kills. something is fucked up with that.

Where is the second scum that tried to mislynch Trucks? 

I brought you into this, so you weren't exposing yourself until I brought you up, which you would have no idea was going to happen when Yoshiya started this. 

Is this a slip?!

Town- make note of this! ^

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Hey, I'm curious as to why YOU voted for miz before?

I detailled it in this post : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4924165 and for the record I still stand by my impressions.

Thank you =)

You were bringing up some good points... I just hope I'm right in defending miz. To me those errors could be because it's his first time around.

Yes it's possible that could be due to his newbness but usually new players are reluctant to lynch anyone (especially on Day One) since they fear the consequences of being wrong.

Yes, that's true as well. I haven't been scum yet, so I don't know how eager newb scum is to lynch anyone, but I'd imagine they'd be pretty reluctant since they don't wanna be called out jumping on band wagons?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

*correction to previous post- He would be AT threat, rather then a threat.

and because, I predicted that one of the scum teams/SK (as i predicted multiple kills) would target one of the noobier players throwing around suspects to try and get a mislynch. I was right clearly, as Nacho was killed, I just targetted the wrong player. 

Are you forgetting that Nacho is actually a mafia veteran just on a different site? Doesn't seem like something someone like yourself would do.

And seriously? You watched Danne for that reason? You've played as mafia enough times to know that "noobs" are easy mislynches so why the hell would you expect one of them to be targeted?

So what if he is? Very few players put any weight behind his opinions on everyone, so what difference does that make. And my point has already been proved right with Danne's kill, which you said you couldn't understand, so i dont expect you to understand my logic here either. Or perhaps you just don't want too. 

I think you lost me there... What did you mean?

I meant Nacho's :P 

What do you think of Trucks slip i just pointed out?