By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Why the hell would you watch Danne on Night One?

*correction to previous post- He would be AT threat, rather then a threat.

and because, I predicted that one of the scum teams/SK (as i predicted multiple kills) would target one of the noobier players throwing around suspects to try and get a mislynch. I was right clearly, as Nacho was killed, I just targetted the wrong player. 

Or you chose Danne as your fake-watched for Night One since you knew he was very unlikely to have been targetted for real thus reducing the chances of someone calling you out of your bullshit.

On the contrary, Danne was targetted by myself, so thats at least one player. Secondly, he could have been interpreted to be pretty suspect by players, so it wouldn't have surprised me if he was targetted. 

So you targeted a "noob" that according to you had suspicion on him. Why the hell would you do that?! That's prime mislynch bait! Your reasoning is getting more and more flawed here DT.

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

*correction to previous post- He would be AT threat, rather then a threat.

and because, I predicted that one of the scum teams/SK (as i predicted multiple kills) would target one of the noobier players throwing around suspects to try and get a mislynch. I was right clearly, as Nacho was killed, I just targetted the wrong player. 

Are you forgetting that Nacho is actually a mafia veteran just on a different site? Doesn't seem like something someone like yourself would do.

And seriously? You watched Danne for that reason? You've played as mafia enough times to know that "noobs" are easy mislynches so why the hell would you expect one of them to be targeted?

So what if he is? Very few players put any weight behind his opinions on everyone, so what difference does that make. And my point has already been proved right with Danne's kill, which you said you couldn't understand, so i dont expect you to understand my logic here either. Or perhaps you just don't want too. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:

Wow, super defensive, getting worried are we?

@bold You really think I would set myself up for a guarenteed lynch by fakeclaiming just to get rid of you? You clearly overestimate your power to sway town's votes.

And yes, thus far your facts fit into my proof. However, it's currently Trucks word against yours and as you should know, I trust Trucks far more than you this game.

Not really, I have said that you are scum several times, both are plausable scenario's. 

And it wouldn't be a guarenteed lynch. I'm guessing you are almost certainly going to claim Tracker, which i call bullshit on, as you have been suspecting me all game, and you said I have been your biggest suspect, so you would have seen me target Danne night 1. Why track me last night, but not the night before? 

And you wouldnt have been a guarenteed lynch, because you would have been able to say "well, I only saw he visited a player, it doesn't say what role he used, I was just going from my suspicion" 

And now your just making bad points, because I haven't tried to sway them onto you with that post, because I know Truck is scum. 

And finally, you'd be foolish then. As you don't have a conclusive town read on either of us, you shouldn't trust either. 

How would Yoshiya have known your targetted prof if he was lying scum?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:

@bold You really think I would set myself up for a guarenteed lynch by fakeclaiming just to get rid of you? You clearly overestimate your power to sway town's votes.

And yes, thus far your facts fit into my proof. However, it's currently Trucks word against yours and as you should know, I trust Trucks far more than you this game.

Not really, I have said that you are scum several times, both are plausable scenario's. 

And it wouldn't be a guarenteed lynch. I'm guessing you are almost certainly going to claim Tracker, which i call bullshit on, as you have been suspecting me all game, and you said I have been your biggest suspect, so you would have seen me target Danne night 1. Why track me last night, but not the night before? 

And you wouldnt have been a guarenteed lynch, because you would have been able to say "well, I only saw he visited a player, it doesn't say what role he used, I was just going from my suspicion" 

And now your just making bad points, because I haven't tried to sway them onto you with that post, because I know Truck is scum. 

And finally, you'd be foolish then. As you don't have a conclusive town read on either of us, you shouldn't trust either. 

How would Yoshiya have known your targetted prof if he was lying scum?

He wouldn't have to. He could claim being bussed, as that has already been thrown around today, or he could claim a different role, which he apparently has. 

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

Then you'd be wrong.

Well this should be entertaining. What evidence do you have then?

Also, you have nothing to say about my other points then? I'll just assume you conceded them then. Thanks muchly.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

Then you'd be wrong.

Also, you have nothing to say about my other points then? I'll just assume you conceded them then. Thanks muchly.

Oh I tracked you to Prof's place, I'm just not the tracker :P

And I didn't respond to the other points because one relies on me being the tracker (which I'm not) and as to the last thing, I'm in a position where I have two people's evidences contradicting, I either believe one of the other and from what I have seen of this game Trucks has given me the great town feeling and thus is the one that is more likely to be telling the truth in my mind.

zero129 said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DT needs to roleclaim, now. Depending on his answer I have conclusive proof he is mafia.

Go on then, let's hear your "conclusive proof" 

I still think you're scum. You guys probably rolecopped me, saw i was watcher and have tried to set up a mislynch to elimanate a threat. Or you are just trying to elimate a player that has been on you. 

On the offchance that you are -despite it all- town, then you will know that my facts fit whatever your proof is.

So your not going to wait until someone comes along to counter his claim before you start to disbelieve him?

Don't expect him too - he has put the blinkers on and won't stop until i flip town, where he will do a complete reversal and vote Trucks. My prediction :P

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

And I didn't respond to the other points because one relies on me being the tracker (which I'm not) and as to the last thing, I'm in a position where I have two people's evidences contradicting, I either believe one of the other and from what I have seen of this game Trucks has given me the great town feeling and thus is the one that is more likely to be telling the truth in my mind.

Right, because that makes sense. You "tracked" me, but you aren't a "tracker". You have a tracking role, ergo you are a tracker in some form. 

And secondly, no it doesn't. It relies on you having a tracking role, which you literally just said you did. And again, which game have you been playing? A "great" town feeling is ludicrous. A slight town feeling maybe, but a "great" one is defiantely not the case. 

Oh wow, completely realised I forgot to

Vote: DT

And Zero I want to pressure him now so I can try and find any cracks in his reasoning before he gets a chance to settle into his newfound role claim. Thus far I have him ignoring my post asking him what his item is as well as terrible reasons for his choice of watch first Night. If I had just taken his claim at face value I wouldn't have necessarily had a chance to get this.

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

Then you'd be wrong.

Can you please just tell us what power you have (and so how you tracked DT to Prof's (you're the watcher?)) so we can lynch DT already?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~