By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Aw man, I was hoping when I read "in his group", but I guess it was just flavor.

I agree hatmoza has 'splainin to do; also we may hope that prof was watched or something.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

BEFORE ANY WATCHER OR TRACKER REVEALS THEMSELVES I WANNA HEAR FROM HATZ!!!

Do not give away your role!! Was that a clever way of fishing FF??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:

If someone Watched hatmoza kill prof, I hope they'd have the sense to let hatmoza tell it to us himself.  If he Watched someone else kill prof, then giving us that information, IMO, is worth revealing himself. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
DanneSandin said:

If someone Watched hatmoza kill prof, I hope they'd have the sense to let hatmoza tell it to us himself.  If he Watched someone else kill prof, then giving us that information, IMO, is worth revealing himself. 

Yes, but only after hatz have said it himself. I don't want to eliminate options for hatz by a watcher stepping up saying "X killed Y", then, of course, hatz will say "I killed Z".

TruckOSaurus said:

Hey, I'm curious as to why YOU voted for miz before?

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I detailled it in this post : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4924165 and for the record I still stand by my impressions.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I detailled it in this post : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4924165 and for the record I still stand by my impressions.

Thank you =)

You were bringing up some good points... I just hope I'm right in defending miz. To me those errors could be because it's his first time around.

DT needs to roleclaim, now. Depending on his answer I have conclusive proof he is mafia.

I'd like to point out that DT is online now to everyone and he doesn't frequent any other threads on this site.

DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Thank you =)

You were bringing up some good points... I just hope I'm right in defending miz. To me those errors could be because it's his first time around.

Yes it's possible that could be due to his newbness but usually new players are reluctant to lynch anyone (especially on Day One) since they fear the consequences of being wrong.

Signature goes here!