By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
No. Not funny. You are suggesting that there is another day time vigilante which is ridiculous. You also still want to keep your vote after I blatantly said only a stupid scum would still try to worm a way into trying to lynch me after my claim. Why did you feel the need to attempt to make it look like a vigilante tried to kill me? Why did you not question that someone ever did try to kill me instead. I'll answer for you. Because you KNOW i was targeted and you treated it as a fact because you know it to be true and you know it was you who targeted me day one.

i laid out the two possibilities as i saw them you stupid.... ive never seen mafia having day time kills, granted, i havent played as much as you and therefore i naturally thought there has to be a day time vig. or a day time sk. but that god damn unfair to town!

if youre telling the truth about being a sk well soon find out, and therefore theres no reason questioning whether or not someone tried to kill you.

but but but you just said before my claim that I am a lazy vet... now now now you are an inexperienced player?

oh did i say lazy vet? i thought i said you had a weak ass case on miz... and that you havent been paying enough attention.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
So right now we have either 3 scum teams (2 mafia and SK Hatz) OR we have 2 scum teams (mafia and SK hatz) and one more day time vig.

Very unlikely another daytime Vig. It was scum day time abilty. Nice try though -trying to make it appear as if it was a vig and not a mafia player who tried to kill me day one.

How sure are you about this?

Because right now, I think I've a good guess at someone who might be day time killer of yours. However, I think he is town.

Who?

Remember. This happened early day one. Also know that we already have a dead day time vig. But go on. Please read my previous post before you answer. Maybe that will convince you otherwise.

You made good points. I am thinking tabaha.

da fuq mantle? you think you know who our second day time vig is, and you name him?!

Yes. Let the scum team try and take out tabaha then, just based on my feelings.

Scum is not stupid. I am done with keeping my feelings with me.

Hmm...just one thought. I don't doubt that Hat was targeted but if we take that to mean that mafia have a Day kill, why has no one died toDay? Yet another 1-shot killer?

Yoshiya said:
Hmm...just one thought. I don't doubt that Hat was targeted but if we take that to mean that mafia have a Day kill, why has no one died toDay? Yet another 1-shot killer?

well if you ask hatz its because ive been too busy with something else, or something stupid like that

hatmoza said:
I've seen enough. A little reverse psychology never hurt anyone.

I'm a x1 bullet proof Serial Killer. I was targeted day 1 for a day kill. If you all recall my "I have a strong reason to believe someone tried to kill me" post that a number of you commented on, and I still believe it's danne who targetted me. Unfortunately. I lost my bullet proof. Also unfortunate that I was being truthful when I said I couldn't be arsed to keep up with most of the game. Still haven't read most of it, but I've read enough to know who some scum are. Don't worry about lynching me, my targets are scum.

Town, I'm more a mafia problem than I am to town, and I'll very much like to continue my crusade on mafia because I still do believe they are a pretty big number. I am pretty sure I know at least two more. Mario was an easy pick.

I propose the same proposition Rol proposed a number of games ago. I'll corporate to hunt scum. They'll likely kill me tonight anyway, but I still want to shoot.

propose the the two people you suspect the most, lynch one, and I'll shoot the other. Again If I don't corporate you can always lynch me.

My top two suspects were Danne, and recently trucks. I was going to shoot Danne tonight regardless of how the day played out. But, town, I'm at your arsenal.

Well, i have to say that i trust your roleclaim. What you said really fits and i don't think you would be planning saying hat line so you just can do this claim

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

And radish, does that mean you are not going to lynch anyone unless a power role confirms it?

Nope - I said in my post that I'm happy to lynch, but we can only do so via traditional methods as it stands

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

FUCK

Dafuck Hatz!? I was sure you were going after me. Why Did you take either prof or spurge???

Whom did you kill hatz? Man I'm angry with you right now.

I also want Linkz in here and explain his grand plan regarding miz.