By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Linkzmax said:
So that is the reason. Why did he not get one earlier?

Google(the char I claimed) is your friend, and I don't think you will regret it.

Are you saying you were joking with your claim?

The reason why DT didn't get one earlier is probably because of the way he structured his post compared to yours. However after trucks pointed out - I realized he had done something similar.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

I don't necessarily see a liar among us though, on the other hand it could still be that since Role != Names one of you is scum.

Yoshiya, why did you assume scum have safeclaims?

Names not fitting with roles is probably more like Superman wouldn't be Bulletproof for example. Names not fitting with alignment flies in the face of the theme though, so for that reason I think pezus should have and would have given scum safeclaims. And in that vein(sp?) it's pointless to argue if a character claim is fake or not, because as safeclaims they should all be reasonable for a townie to have. The exception of a trap for mafia like yoshi brought up would be if town itself has questionable characters in it.(Which is something I would have, and did do in GoT)

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
So that is the reason. Why did he not get one earlier?

Google(the char I claimed) is your friend, and I don't think you will regret it.

Are you saying you were joking with your claim?

The reason why DT didn't get one earlier is probably because of the way he structured his post compared to yours. However after trucks pointed out - I realized he had done something similar.

Indeed I was.

I don't really follow how it took Trucks pointing it out for you to have realized it, unless you didn't really read it the first time?

batmannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn  holy sitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Yoshiya said:
Stefl1504 said:

And I know for a fact that I am Free Spirit, and a sidekick of Captain America, and town.

I don't necessarily see a liar among us though, on the other hand it could still be that since Role != Names one of you is scum.

I didn't assume, I was following up on what you said about being mean because I assumed that by that you meant that he had given safeclaims to mafia that were the same as town names.

Also, quick question, does != mean not equal? All my friends use =/= but I've noticed both you and Tabaha use !=

You didn't think it would be cruel for pezus to have two town as sidekicks for the same hero, which could have meant two mislynches if Town decided that one had to be lying?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Yoshiya said:
Stefl1504 said:

And I know for a fact that I am Free Spirit, and a sidekick of Captain America, and town.

I didn't assume, I was following up on what you said about being mean because I assumed that by that you meant that he had given safeclaims to mafia that were the same as town names.

Also, quick question, does != mean not equal? All my friends use =/= but I've noticed both you and Tabaha use !=

You didn't think it would be cruel for pezus to have two town as sidekicks for the same hero, which could have meant two mislynches if Town decided that one had to be lying?

The problem is though that there's 3 role claims for his sidekick, so pezus would have to be a douche to put 3 for the same hero.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:

Names not fitting with roles is probably more like Superman wouldn't be Bulletproof for example. Names not fitting with alignment flies in the face of the theme though, so for that reason I think pezus should have and would have given scum safeclaims. And in that vein(sp?) it's pointless to argue if a character claim is fake or not, because as safeclaims they should all be reasonable for a townie to have. The exception of a trap for mafia like yoshi brought up would be if town itself has questionable characters in it.(Which is something I would have, and did do in GoT)

No you used vein correctly. I used it incorrectly.

prof, since you're here I'll skip a bit. Was the FoS for spurge because he's displaying fear of you? A yes(or "yes, but there's more) or no will do fine.

A Bad Clown said:
Linkzmax said:

The problem is though that there's 3 role claims for his sidekick, so pezus would have to be a douche to put 3 for the same hero.

Why? It's the same issue that I just pointed out in a previous post. Either pezus gave scum a safe claim that isn't really safe, or put in a trap for town to avoid such flavor hunting.

I don't mean to say that none are scum, but I think trying to deduce which is the possible scum(s) by character will be fruitless.

Linkzmax said:
prof, since you're here I'll skip a bit. Was the FoS for spurge because he's displaying fear of you? A yes(or "yes, but there's more) or no will do fine.

no