By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
So right now we have either 3 scum teams (2 mafia and SK Hatz) OR we have 2 scum teams (mafia and SK hatz) and one more day time vig.

Very unlikely another daytime Vig. It was scum day time abilty. Nice try though -trying to make it appear as if it was a vig and not a mafia player who tried to kill me day one.

How sure are you about this?

Because right now, I think I've a good guess at someone who might be day time killer of yours. However, I think he is town.

Around the Network

No. Not funny. You are suggesting that there is another day time vigilante which is ridiculous. You also still want to keep your vote after I blatantly said only a stupid scum would still try to worm a way into trying to lynch me after my claim. Why did you feel the need to attempt to make it look like a vigilante tried to kill me? Why did you not question that someone ever did try to kill me instead. I'll answer for you. Because you KNOW i was targeted and you treated it as a fact because you know it to be true and you know it was you who targeted me day one.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
So right now we have either 3 scum teams (2 mafia and SK Hatz) OR we have 2 scum teams (mafia and SK hatz) and one more day time vig.

Very unlikely another daytime Vig. It was scum day time abilty. Nice try though -trying to make it appear as if it was a vig and not a mafia player who tried to kill me day one.

Because right now, I think I've a good guess at someone who might be day time killer of yours. However, I think he is town.

Who?

Remember. This happened early day one. Also know that we already have a dead day time vig. But go on. Please read my previous post before you answer. Maybe that will convince you otherwise.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I am 100% sure I was targeted because I was notified that I lost my bullet proof early day 1.

And, again, if you recall, I hinted to this very early in the game when I said" I strongly believe someone (danne) tried to kill me."

I have no reason to make any of this up.

hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:

Who?

Remember. This happened early day one. Also know that we already have a dead day time vig. But go on. Please read my previous post before you answer. Maybe that will convince you otherwise.

You made good points. I am thinking tabaha.

Around the Network

lol mantle, why do I feel like you are going to say it was spurge who targeted me early in the game to troll me?

hatmoza said:
No. Not funny. You are suggesting that there is another day time vigilante which is ridiculous. You also still want to keep your vote after I blatantly said only a stupid scum would still try to worm a way into trying to lynch me after my claim. Why did you feel the need to attempt to make it look like a vigilante tried to kill me? Why did you not question that someone ever did try to kill me instead. I'll answer for you. Because you KNOW i was targeted and you treated it as a fact because you know it to be true and you know it was you who targeted me day one.

i laid out the two possibilities as i saw them you stupid.... ive never seen mafia having day time kills, granted, i havent played as much as you and therefore i naturally thought there has to be a day time vig. or a day time sk. but that god damn unfair to town!

if youre telling the truth about being a sk well soon find out, and therefore theres no reason questioning whether or not someone tried to kill you.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

i laid out the two possibilities as i saw them you stupid.... ive never seen mafia having day time kills, granted, i havent played as much as you and therefore i naturally thought there has to be a day time vig. or a day time sk. but that god damn unfair to town!

if youre telling the truth about being a sk well soon find out, and therefore theres no reason questioning whether or not someone tried to kill you.

but but but you just said before my claim that I am a lazy vet... now now now you are an inexperienced player?

mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:

Who?

You made good points. I am thinking tabaha.

da fuq mantle? you think you know who our second day time vig is, and you name him?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

There is absolutely no doubt hat was attacked on day 1. This is because he definitely said he was targeted.

And since he was targeted on day 1 so early, it is very crucial who were suspicious of hat all this time. Especially those without much reasoning. It would mean that if scum targeted hat then they would know he is either bulletproof SK or bulletproof town.

There is also the fact that they thought he is bulletproof and tried to get him lynched.