By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Haha you're pretty stupid hatz for suspecting me :) why would I make such a fuzz about town mislynching a townie like miz?

Then I propose Linkz explains his plan regarding miz and that mess! If he doesn't provide a good enough answer we lynch him and send hatz out to kill whom ever we think is scum. Chances are he'll ignore those orders and comes after me.

Mind explaining why I'm scum hatz? You're just pissed off because I could smell the scumminess around you these last 2 games.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
You all know my main suspect is DT but I would be fine with you taking out Trucks as well Hat. I'm not so sure about your DS suspicion, I might have to re-read him at some point if I can be bothered to trawl through 47 pages @50ppp,

Like I said, Danne was my default choice of kill.

That's no longer the case, my proposal puts me in towns arsenal. When I get a good sense of town  rallying up to use me, I'll take their orders. People who squirm and call for my lynch are likely scum. Though they will act now. I want to hear from Linkz and prof.

So far you and mantle welcomed my aid with open arms.Let's wait for the threatened crowd to appear.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DanneSandin said:
Haha you're pretty stupid hatz for suspecting me :) why would I make such a fuzz about town mislynching a townie like miz?

Then I propose Linkz explains his plan regarding miz and that mess! If he doesn't provide a good enough answer we lynch him and send hatz out to kill whom ever we think is scum. Chances are he'll ignore those orders and comes after me.

Mind explaining why I'm scum hatz? You're just pissed off because I could smell the scumminess around you these last 2 games.

Quoted for emphasis for other players.

Exhibit A: Threatened mafia who still wants me lynched and says I'll disobey. Classic.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Also, Danne, you vote above is a classic bandwagon scum vote.

So right now we have either 3 scum teams (2 mafia and SK Hatz) OR we have 2 scum teams (mafia and SK hatz) and one more day time vig.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
So right now we have either 3 scum teams (2 mafia and SK Hatz) OR we have 2 scum teams (mafia and SK hatz) and one more day time vig.

Very unlikely another daytime Vig. It was scum day time abilty. Nice try though -trying to make it appear as if it was a vig and not a mafia player who tried to kill me day one.

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:

Quoted for emphasis for other players.

Exhibit A: Threatened mafia who still wants me lynched and says I'll disobey. Classic.

you better read that again, because i say that linkz got explaining to do. im letting my vote stay on you in the mean while, since, you know, youre actually scum.

and dont start with that band wagon thing. if you remember i actually thought you were town before you went after miz. it really  shows you havent been paying attention.

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:

Very unlikely another daytime Vig. It was scum day time abilty. Nice try though -trying to make it appear as if it was a vig and not a mafia player who tried to kill me day one.

having a one shot day time vig is really underpowering the town at this point. if we dont have another vig that means three scum teams, obviously. does that sound logical to you, having three scum teams and one one shot day time vig?

Town, I'll take orders, but I strongly suggest you guys let me kill danne, and you all agree to lynch someone else. You really don't need any more proof after Dannes two above posts.

You so funny hatz ^^