By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

And since hatz wants out I think we can grant him that favor!

vote: hatz

But if linkz don't provide good reasoning as to why he voted miz I'm happy to change my vote to him.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

I've seen enough. A little reverse psychology never hurt anyone.

I'm a x1 bullet proof Serial Killer. I was targeted day 1 for a day kill. If you all recall my "I have a strong reason to believe someone tried to kill me" post that a number of you commented on, and I still believe it's danne who targetted me. Unfortunately. I lost my bullet proof. Also unfortunate that I was being truthful when I said I couldn't be arsed to keep up with most of the game. Still haven't read most of it, but I've read enough to know who some scum are. Don't worry about lynching me, my targets are scum.

Town, I'm more a mafia problem than I am to town, and I'll very much like to continue my crusade on mafia because I still do believe they are a pretty big number. I am pretty sure I know at least two more. Mario was an easy pick.

I propose the same proposition Rol proposed a number of games ago. I'll corporate to hunt scum. They'll likely kill me tonight anyway, but I still want to shoot.

propose the the two people you suspect the most, lynch one, and I'll shoot the other. Again If I don't corporate you can always lynch me.

My top two suspects were Danne, and recently trucks. I was going to shoot Danne tonight regardless of how the day played out. But, town, I'm at your arsenal.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

oh and I strongly believe it's one big team with extra toys, like day time shooting. since I was targeted day 1.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Just FYI, all the people I suspected, Miz, NTC, and mantle , I went after because I felt true scum vibes from them. Not because I was going after easy lynches. However, my internal suspects were always Danne.

Newly added to the table is Trucks, but I will not go after him without a reaction from him.

Also pay close attention to the people who still want me lynched after this claim. Only threatened players will want me gone, Just like me and my scum mates wanted to lynch rol in the game he was third faction.

Linkzmax said:
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

On a related note, who thought Miz could be anything besides Vanilla?(Or possibly some passive role) I want "honest"(because I expect scum to lie) answers.

I didn't think much of his role until you said something along the lines of "I will say what I know" which made me think you might have tracked him to a dead body.

I have already said this though.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Just FYI, all the people I suspected, Miz, NTC, and mantle , I went after because I felt true scum vibes from them. Not because I was going after easy lynches. However, my internal suspects were always Danne.

Newly added to the table is Trucks, but I will not go after him without a reaction from him.

Also pay close attention to the people who still want me lynched after this claim. Only threatened players will want me gone, Just like me and my scum mates wanted to lynch rol in the game he was third faction.

I knew it. You had to be third party. You defended tabaha, but you have played carelessly this game.

I am ok with you being alive then. If haxton survives, please kill him.

Careless because I didn't read 90% of the game. I still don't know what you and prof's argument was about :D

This also means there is a smaller chance of two scum teams now. So DT probably isn't scum. Well, I didn't think he was much of a scum later on in this day anyway.

So that makes it 3 scum already. Mario, hat, haxton. Remaining 3.

I say they are spurge, linkz and radish. Or trucks.

I like zero as town, and so do I for tabaha. I think FF is town as well as happy, abc is town in my eyes as well.

hatmoza said:
Careless because I didn't read 90% of the game. I still don't know what you and prof's argument was about :D

Yes, but I mean careless in the sense you didn't care as much for someone's lynch as you would as town. "Lynch prof if mantle turns up town".

You all know my main suspect is DT but I would be fine with you taking out Trucks as well Hat. I'm not so sure about your DS suspicion, I might have to re-read him at some point if I can be bothered to trawl through 47 pages @50ppp,