By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

And radish, does that mean you are not going to lynch anyone unless a power role confirms it?

Around the Network

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

On a related note, who thought Miz could be anything besides Vanilla?(Or possibly some passive role) I want "honest"(because I expect scum to lie) answers.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
well here's what I think about that section.
I claimed to know that tabaha was scum.
Why did some players automatically assume I was the cop?

Why didn't I track tabaha or watch him kill?
Why wasn't I a handful of other roles?

I remember hatmoza and happy were the people who acted like they knew you were the cop, but I took it like they were mocking you.

and trucks.

So I did as you asked, but I don't see anything from Trucks relating to your implication of having information at all.

For happy and hatz, I would agree that if they are scummates of tabaha it would mean tabaha didn't perform the kill. But if they aren't scummates(town or different mafia faction/SK) then cop is the most common thing to assume. I would expect that from happy, and I'm not surprised for hat to leap to the same conclusion especially given happy said it first.

The troubling part is where happy noted the idea of a bus driver and then went on to say he's not good with night time theories. From that I'd say a scum happy->scum tabaha, but the reverse is not necessarily as true.

theprof00 said:
I believe at least dt and spurge are town, linkz I'm iffy because of that thing that was just brought up about him being a possible role confirmation of tabaha.

Huh?

miz1q2w3e said:

It was F-F and mantle's posts. I didn't think that even they would suspect me. I was even following F-F's advice/judgement... I suspected Trucks, linkz, and hatmoza, so I didn't care if they voted me. But when the people I thought I trusted, and trusted me back, started voting, I thought I had to do something before the train got too much momentum. My mistake was fear of getting lynched, and with let me say that I'm not afraid anymore.

I know it won't be a huge loss if I go. So in case I do wake up lynched, just remember that players are effectively silenced when killed. GO AFTER the people who lead to it; hatmoza, linkz, Trucks, maybe even F-F. Rememeber hatmoza covering his ass in case tabaha flipped town, he'll probably try the same with me.

I don't blame tabaha or mantle for their posts, and I think you, prof, and Danne are town, and maybe radish. It's the others I'm worried about.

Dude, chill with the dramatics. You aren't going to be lynched like ever. The whole point was for an easy lynch if you were going to try to fakeclaim as scum, or to put an end to the suspicion against you.

DanneSandin said:
FoS Linkz!

First you say that miz shouldn't role claim, then when hatz tries to put some pressure on him you eagerly starts VOTING on him?! Not even a FoS or HoS, straight to a vote. And then, when he doesn't have a prominent, role, which easily could be faked you BACK OFF?!

I'm more and more leaning towards a hatz and linkz scumteam...

When did I say miz shouldn't role claim?

Around the Network

I didn't have particular expectations about his role. But after that post of yours, I kind of was expecting you to have some sort of evidence he was something more than plain townie, and hopefully scum.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Forgive my stupidity but why is his vanilla claim supposed to make him confirmed town? And why did you orchestrate the whole show in the first place when he wasn't even leading the pack to be lynched (I don't think)?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'll explain, but I want to hear from others first.

No he wasn't, but I knew Trucks voted for him and hat had some silly suspicion of him. That's two of the bigger players usually, so I wanted to push it to see if they were justified or not.

zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:
You're a pussy hatz; you didn't have the guts to vote on miz first, so you built up a weak ass case, got someone else to vote him, THEN you went after miz as well. And where's all the FoS and HoS against me and miz if you think we're scum.

I thought you were town this time around, because you weren't being such an ass, but you're playing really weak.

FoS Hatz

I would agree with you on this. And i must admit i am keeping an eye on hatz.

I would of voted hatz by this point only for 1 thing stopping me.

One game when we played together he came after me with a bunch of weak shit, even after i claimed doc cos of it! he still got me lynched, i was 100% sure he was scum... Turned out he was town -_- .

But imo i think hatz just had grudge against me in that game cos the game before i got the most valu player award and hatz didnt like that so ever since then he just doesnt like me lulz xD.

But that doesnt mean he cant be really scum in this game but he wouldnt be someone id be willing to lynch until i was 100% sure if he is scum or not

But im just saying he could very well play this way as town cos he has done it before.

But maybe some more players who has played with hatz longer and knows his style better could help you more on this question.

So town players who has played with hatz for a long time could this be a scum hatz we are looking at or a town hatz?

only goes to show hes a weak ass player and a danger to the town even when he himself is townie. for now hes my favorite lynch candidate, but i havent cought up yet, and will be before i do. him unvoting miz is.... man... weak ass is what he is.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Linkzmax said:
DanneSandin said:
FoS Linkz!

First you say that miz shouldn't role claim, then when hatz tries to put some pressure on him you eagerly starts VOTING on him?! Not even a FoS or HoS, straight to a vote. And then, when he doesn't have a prominent, role, which easily could be faked you BACK OFF?!

I'm more and more leaning towards a hatz and linkz scumteam...

When did I say miz shouldn't role claim?

yeah, sorry about that, i might have been thinking about ff whom might have said that... 

and regarding of what i thought about what role miz might have had. i didnt think about that at all. all i saw was a lynch train on what i think is a confirmed townie, and that he shouldnt have given away his role. we all knew already that he was dick robin, so what did his role matter?

it was a weak ass case built by hatz which you got onboard very fast. im eager to hear why you voted for miz and what kind of knowledge you willl gather from this. if you come up with a weak ass point im going to push for a lynch on you. swear to god.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.