By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

@DT Why are you ignoring my last post? You make a big point of going after me and then ignore one of my posts in which I reply to you >.>

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Can't think of anything Tabaha?
Are you waiting for scumbuddies to come online and tell you what to say?

Please put more pressure on me. What you're doing is not enough.

I got the post, read it and I'm thinking if i could get something useful out of it. Unlucky so far because there's too many players.

btw, what's your opinion on mario's post

Yoshiya said:
@DT Why are you ignoring my last post? You make a big point of going after me and then ignore one of my posts in which I reply to you >.>

Huh? I must have missed it somehow :/ I'll find it and reply when I can give it justice on a PC tomorrow when I get back. Don't take it as a I don't think your any less a scum anymore. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

zero129 said:
DarkThanatos said:

What made you reduce your scumvibe on Yoshiya? You seemed to be pretty confident about him earlier...

So if there are two scum teams with 6 players, and Mario is already dead- why have you listed another 6 players? 

What would be your split if you think you have them nailed down?

as you said mario has already been killed

and i feel very strong about 4 of the people that was on miz (trucks, Hatz, Linkz, FF)

the 5th one im not sure between yoshia and mantle so i listed both cos it was only a list of people i suspect could be scum and not who is 100% scum as the is no way of knowing for sure.

My split would be

Mafia team 1:

Trucks

Yoshia or mantle

Mario <--Dead

Mafia Team 2:

Hatz

FF

Linkz

Can you explain a bit more why you have Yoshiya or mantle. As I believe you pointed out earlier, Trucks, Yoshiya and Tabaha seemed to be buddying, and Yoshiya and Mantle have to. Where does that fit in? 

tabaha said:
DarkThanatos said:

I got the post, read it and I'm thinking if i could get something useful out of it. Unlucky so far because there's too many players.

You had an hour since i asked, and even more since you were given the list. It's been a good few hours, and you have still not got any opinion on it, and didn't bother to let town know you couldn't get a single possibly useful lead from it? 

Are you referring to the same post? If so, why would I answer before you do? That's just giving you an excuse to parrot. If you are town then you should have no fear in posting your thoughts.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
tabaha said:
DarkThanatos said:

You had an hour since i asked, and even more since you were given the list. It's been a good few hours, and you have still not got any opinion on it, and didn't bother to let town know you couldn't get a single possibly useful lead from it? 

Are you referring to the same post? If so, why would I answer before you do? That's just giving you an excuse to parrot. If you are town then you should have no fear in posting your thoughts.

keep waiting. you won't get my opinion this soon because it's pretty hard to get a decent and proper analysis (at least by me). I mostly wanted itt o have a tab opened with it until it is needed in the future.

also, no one forces me to be that much time looking at his post. saints row 3 is pretty fun

zero129 said:
tabaha said:
zero129 said:
tabaha said:
zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:
You're a pussy hatz; you didn't have the guts to vote on miz first, so you built up a weak ass case, got someone else to vote him, THEN you went after miz as well. And where's all the FoS and HoS against me and miz if you think we're scum.

I thought you were town this time around, because you weren't being such an ass, but you're playing really weak.

FoS Hatz

I would agree with you on this. And i must admit i am keeping an eye on hatz.

I would of voted hatz by this point only for 1 thing stopping me.

One game when we played together he came after me with a bunch of weak shit, even after i claimed doc cos of it! he still got me lynched, i was 100% sure he was scum... Turned out he was town -_- .

But imo i think hatz just had grudge against me in that game cos the game before i got the most valu player award and hatz didnt like that so ever since then he just doesnt like me lulz xD.

But that doesnt mean he cant be really scum in this game but he wouldnt be someone id be willing to lynch until i was 100% sure if he is scum or not

But im just saying he could very well play this way as town cos he has done it before.

But maybe some more players who has played with hatz longer and knows his style better could help you more on this question.

So town players who has played with hatz for a long time could this be a scum hatz we are looking at or a town hatz?

Is he... your partner? The reason for you to don't vote him is just that? Also, can you explain why do you suspect him? If you already did are you nice enough to link to it? thanks

Whats not to suspect? and tabaha you cant keep expecting people to hand you everything in your hand. Could it be that you are his partner and thats why you snoke in the "If thats why your not voting him" to try take suspicions of yourself for when you defended him by saying "can you explain why do you suspect him?"

Like i said the is lots of reasons to suspect hatz this game.

1. Has he voted for anyone and giving a real reason for doing so?

2. Has he started a vote on anyone in this game?.

3. The people he did go after did they not look like weak lynchs to you?

4. Trying to get someone to roleclaim doesnt seem suspicious to you?

5. Has he not been playing stupid at any point??

6. Go back and do some reading on hatz and dont expect to be handed everything

1. define real reason

2. how is that relevant? in a 21 player game some people are bound to not start a vote on someone. Did you start one? if yes, based on what?

3. Not really. at least miz didn't look a weak lynch at the time

4. There are at least one player this round that tried to get roleclaims more than hatz i think

5. that line coming from you. ok

6. what? i'm pretty sure that at lest part of what you wrote here is new material

And I'm not even defending hatz

Sure your not

so what do you think you are doing then?

1. if you have been following the game you would see lots of real reasons such as the ones i already defined to you for you to go see.

2. And people are also bound to vote for people they suspect. And yes i have pushed yoshia pretty hard if you been following the game you wouldnt be asking this question

3. who started the lynch train on miz? do you even know what was going on with miz?

4. i never said the wasnt other players pretty much everyone that was on miz wanted his roleclaim. but who do you think tried to get more role claims then hatz?. im just wondering in case the is something i might of missed.

5. this is insulting.

6. ok well its good to know its new stuff to you means you have not been following the game.

to the bolded

Sure your not defending Hatz but yet you feel the need to try fighting his point for him with weak shit by asking questions that if you where town you would clearly see and also by insulting me. What gave you the need to insult another user in place of another user? does hatz hold a nice place in your heart?

i was actually noting your weak points on him with that post yet you think it's me defending him. no good. not good at all

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Prof, you said you were suspicious of FF. Why is that?

He has made his usual scum slip 2 or 3 times now.

I believe this is the first I've heard of an alleged scumtell for myself more specific than "increased tendency to lurk".  Is it proprietary information, or will you tell us what these supposed slips are? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Zero, if the Miz situation is what is making you suspicious of me, then let me explain again.

Linkz acted like he had some information on Miz. You can see it for yourself.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4929904

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4929591

radishhead said:
If we actually genuinely did KNOW that somebody was mafia, like Mantle claims tabaha is, then of course I'd be lynching right now - but we don't, so we can't. We've just got to analyse posts and actions like we normally would, but we can't pretend that we know anything for certain until we have a power claim with some evidence for us

I claimed haxton is scum. Not tabaha.