By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Unvote miz

Though I have to admit it's funny prof, because I've never been too fond of your towniness either.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

And SK/ Vig, can you please shoot Spurge in the face tonight ? Thanks.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

does anyone have at hand the post where mario wrote his scum list (and town list if i can remember correctly)?

zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:
You're a pussy hatz; you didn't have the guts to vote on miz first, so you built up a weak ass case, got someone else to vote him, THEN you went after miz as well. And where's all the FoS and HoS against me and miz if you think we're scum.

I thought you were town this time around, because you weren't being such an ass, but you're playing really weak.

FoS Hatz

I would agree with you on this. And i must admit i am keeping an eye on hatz.

I would of voted hatz by this point only for 1 thing stopping me.

One game when we played together he came after me with a bunch of weak shit, even after i claimed doc cos of it! he still got me lynched, i was 100% sure he was scum... Turned out he was town -_- .

But imo i think hatz just had grudge against me in that game cos the game before i got the most valu player award and hatz didnt like that so ever since then he just doesnt like me lulz xD.

But that doesnt mean he cant be really scum in this game but he wouldnt be someone id be willing to lynch until i was 100% sure if he is scum or not

But im just saying he could very well play this way as town cos he has done it before.

But maybe some more players who has played with hatz longer and knows his style better could help you more on this question.

So town players who has played with hatz for a long time could this be a scum hatz we are looking at or a town hatz?

Is he... your partner? The reason for you to don't vote him is just that? Also, can you explain why do you suspect him? If you already did are you nice enough to link to it? thanks

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Prof, let us say that tabaha is not even playing this game. OR he is modkilled or something, and the day continues.

Who would you lynch then? Basically, who is the second most suspicious guy you think who should be lynched?

my scum list:

Hat, trucks, ff, tabaha, happyd, haxton

prof, if you're town i just hope this isn't another game where you're so full of yourself and yet are totally wrong. Right now, this is my biggest concern regarding you

Around the Network

^ I wouldn't say prof is completely wrong, aside from me on his scumlist, I actually kinda sorta agree with Trucks being scum :D

Especially after Miz's claim which seemed genuine enough.

zero129 said:
EBWOP:
That last post was towords the major gangbang that went on on miz to get his role

gangbang on miz? I was never a part of any gangbang. Sounds kinky.

spurgeonryan said:
So that means you are on his team zero. He has told you to shut your trap and you have obliged like a good little boy.

Sk please shoot hatz. Him killing townies no matter what kind (even when he is town) has lost the game for town more oft than naught. Beyond being a smooth talker and expert manipulator he is nothing but a back stabbing ..... townie hater. If he could be scum each time he could sleep soundly at night.

He is bad for town no matter what. Maybe even worse than what I have ever been.

Now get off your asses townies and lynch this guy before we lose yet again!

So do you me Killed or lynched? Don't seem too confident about the lynch I suppose.

I'm pretty sure I raised my suspicion of Zero several times.

I'm more inclined to believe the theory that Trucks and Linkz are affiliated scum right now.

Prof, please don't think I'm scum. It's only going to hinder your ability to find true scum. Don't let your paranoia and spurge's big head mislead you. If you want to nail scum today, lay off me and just believe me.