By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Even then spurge, lurking is not a sign of being town - so there is no reason for me to consider you as town.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

Did I not just say that I wanted to lynch someone beside tabaha?

If I were to choose one person out of your list as scum, it is hatmoza.

He has jumped of lynch trains and forgotten it. That was so laughable that I reconsidered myself.

I thought you just said there was no case against hat.

spurgeonryan said:
We should lynch hatmoza and then mantle tomorrow if hatz turns out to be town. Maybe even if he is scum.

So why don't you just lynch me instead if you think I should be lynched regardless of hat being town/scum?

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

Did I not just say that I wanted to lynch someone beside tabaha?

If I were to choose one person out of your list as scum, it is hatmoza.

He has jumped of lynch trains and forgotten it. That was so laughable that I reconsidered myself.

I thought you just said there was no case against hat.

I said not as much as haxton.

spurgeonryan said:
People on my lists so far (god this cloud atlus movie looks strange, currently trying to watch The campaign)

Zero, miz, haxton, (is bad clown still here?)
Level two flowing towards scum.
Prof
Level three and so on...
Dt, yoshiya, ....hold on....

Then tabaha and happyd and trucks.

Hatz and mantle together at last?

On my retarded phone. Will add who I missed. This is still just day two and.... jesus christ on a stick! 2000 posts!

You think haxton is town?

Around the Network

Tabaha, you have nothing to add to the discussion?

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
well here's what I think about that section.
I claimed to know that tabaha was scum.
Why did some players automatically assume I was the cop?

Why didn't I track tabaha or watch him kill?
Why wasn't I a handful of other roles?

I remember hatmoza and happy were the people who acted like they knew you were the cop, but I took it like they were mocking you.

why did you not mention it earlier when I specifically asked you for analysis. Why did you not include trucks here. Why did you instead include happy, who only said that I should be careful of potential bussing involved?

If happy is right, ironically, it could mean that tabaha was bussed and so getting scanned was what scum were expecting.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
well here's what I think about that section.
I claimed to know that tabaha was scum.
Why did some players automatically assume I was the cop?

Why didn't I track tabaha or watch him kill?
Why wasn't I a handful of other roles?

I remember hatmoza and happy were the people who acted like they knew you were the cop, but I took it like they were mocking you.

why did you not mention it earlier when I specifically asked you for analysis. Why did you not include trucks here. Why did you instead include happy, who only said that I should be careful of potential bussing involved?

If happy is right, ironically, it could mean that tabaha was bussed and so getting scanned was what scum were expecting.

Because my analysis ended before this part. I didn't realize you wanted to hear more about this.

But I remembered this when you later specified and realized you probably wanted some insight on this from us, rather than what I gave.

Prof, you said you were suspicious of FF. Why is that?

theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

How about a haxton lynch then? Because for all tabaha has done, he is still not scum in other people's eyes.

I would prefer to keep him for one more day, prof.

I would feel a lot better about haxton lynch, unless he is modkilled.

he's like the scum I'm least worried about.

And who's the you're more worried about? Not counting with me obviously

both hat and trucks.

You are such a newby newby boy.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson