By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

who are your suspects mantle.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

How about a haxton lynch then? Because for all tabaha has done, he is still not scum in other people's eyes.

I would prefer to keep him for one more day, prof.

I would feel a lot better about haxton lynch, unless he is modkilled.

he's like the scum I'm least worried about.

And who's the you're more worried about? Not counting with me obviously

tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

How about a haxton lynch then? Because for all tabaha has done, he is still not scum in other people's eyes.

I would prefer to keep him for one more day, prof.

I would feel a lot better about haxton lynch, unless he is modkilled.

he's like the scum I'm least worried about.

And who's the you're more worried about? Not counting with me obviously

both hat and trucks.

The only one I am against is tabaha.

My line of thinking is basically, why take a risk when someone who is so obviously blatantly scum is available for a lynch? I did a mistake last game, well, not really a mistake. But lynching someone who you are not sure of is always a mistake when you know someone is scum.

I know haxton is scum. I am not sure of anyone else as much, and you think he is scum as well. I can't see anyone else have anywhere as much on their suspects as we have on Haxton already.

But suspects are :

Haxton, linkz, spurge, DT.

Then there are people like hat - difficult to read. I can see your points on trucks and hat. Personally, people you are not sure of, if you give it some time they always manage to make things easier.

The only other person who has given me a "Danger" sign is linkz, other than haxton.

mantlepiecek said:

My line of thinking is basically, why take a risk when someone who is so obviously blatantly scum is available for a lynch? I did a mistake last game, well, not really a mistake. But lynching someone who you are not sure of is always a mistake when you know someone is scum.

I know haxton is scum. I am not sure of anyone else as much, and you think he is scum as well. I can't see anyone else have anywhere as much on their suspects as we have on Haxton already.

But suspects are :

Then there are people like hat - difficult to read. I can see your points on trucks and hat. Personally, people you are not sure of, if you give it some time they always manage to make things easier.

The only other person who has given me a "Danger" sign is linkz, other than haxton.

mantle, you're making absolutely no sense.

I am unsure of haxton, but I feel his lurking makes sense for scum.
I am very very confident in tabaha, yet I am backing off because you seem to be very very confident in tabaha. This will be problematic for you in the future if you are scum, fyi.
Hat and Trucks are not hard to read. They both semi-lurk as scum. And hatz likes to play dumb when he's scum. Weren't you just on his case a minute ago?

Your advice to me is to not listen to you, because while you're telling me what is the best course of action, you're not standing over here. And to me, your list of scumspects is poop.

I believe at least dt and spurge are town, linkz I'm iffy because of that thing that was just brought up about him being a possible role confirmation of tabaha.

So really, I not only cannot take your advice, but if I were to take your advice, it would mean not to take your advice.

Around the Network

wise choice spurge.

spurgeonryan said:
Prof u know that mantle is smart. A lot of what he just said and various times in this game he has made no sense. What does that say?

I'm in agreement with you spurge. I had an argument with him earlier that was making no sense at any point, and now he suspects people I think are town, wants to lynch a lurker, and is telling me to back away from my top suspects.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

But suspects are :

I am very very confident in tabaha, yet I am backing off because you seem to be very very confident in tabaha. This will be problematic for you in the future if you are scum, fyi.
Hat and Trucks are not hard to read. They both semi-lurk as scum. And hatz likes to play dumb when he's scum. Weren't you just on his case a minute ago?

Your advice to me is to not listen to you, because while you're telling me what is the best course of action, you're not standing over here. And to me, your list of scumspects is poop.

I believe at least dt and spurge are town, linkz I'm iffy because of that thing that was just brought up about him being a possible role confirmation of tabaha.

So really, I not only cannot take your advice, but if I were to take your advice, it would mean not to take your advice.

That is fine though.

If you want, we can play a game then. "Lynch tabaha and we will see who is right" game.

I am suspicious of spurge because he has mega lurked, sure, he has a reason but he hasn't done much at all.

And haxton is not just because of his lurking.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

But suspects are :

That is fine though.

If you want, we can play a game then. "Lynch tabaha and we will see who is right" game.

I am suspicious of spurge because he has mega lurked, sure, he has a reason but he hasn't done much at all.

And haxton is not just because of his lurking.

Did I not just say that I wanted to lynch someone beside tabaha?

theprof00 said:

Did I not just say that I wanted to lynch someone beside tabaha?

If I were to choose one person out of your list as scum, it is hatmoza.

He has jumped of lynch trains and forgotten it. That was so laughable that I reconsidered myself.