By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Final-Fan said:
DanneSandin said:
Final-Fan said:

lol, sorry I gave you the impression I was betraying you. 

Basically, I thought Linkz had some information on you such that your claim (or falseclaim as the case maay have been) would actually give Linkz insight on your towniness.  Like if he saw you do something, or I don't know. 

Generally, people don't claim at the drop of a hat.  In fact it's usually considered bad play for people to cave in too easily, so I had mentioned earlier that you were unlikely to do so except to avoid your own death by lynching ... which is also why I voted you when I thought your claim was necessary to find out more about the validity of Linkz's case against you.  To give you that mortal fear. 

tl;dr Linkz, I am disappoint

Unvote
Vote tabaha

oh, thats some weak ass excuse for jumping on the lynch wagon ff! if you had followed the conversation it would have been quite clear that hatz put the pressure on miz and linkz followed suit by voting, and after that hatz voted as well. you were either not paying enough attention to sincerely vote or youre in the same scumteam with linkz and hatz... while the other two havent contributed that much, but you have, ill just let you go with a warning this time around. next time ill put you on my fos/hos list :p

So it's completely impossible for Linkz to have information on miz because he wasn't the first one on the lynch?  That makes sense. 

oh, absolutely not, but reading that whole turn of events clearly shows that hatz were on miz first and only afterwards did linkz join in, and was the first one to vote. and he didnt even bring any 'evidence' with him, so to speak. to me it felt like 'oh, i think ill join this lynch train, should be good fun indeed!'

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

We have got one scum already, since mario is dead.

We have 5 (or so) more, I personally think getting another scum is better than taking a risk on tabaha.

mantlepiecek said:

We have got one scum already, since mario is dead.

We have 5 (or so) more, I personally think getting another scum is better than taking a risk on tabaha.

I hear you. I'm saying one of the others.

The problem with that would be we have zero case on others.

Reducing scum nos always help regardless of their activity because there is a good chance they may lose a power role.

Also, I have a feeling at least happy is town. That, and trucks as well.

mantlepiecek said:

Reducing scum nos always help regardless of their activity because there is a good chance they may lose a power role.

why would you suspet that haxton has no role?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

But I don't. I think scum have a higher chance of having a power role so getting them may reduce their power, not just by nos but by ability as well.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

But I don't. I think scum have a higher chance of having a power role so getting them may reduce their power, not just by nos but by ability as well.

I'm saying what if his lurking is due to having a town power role.

I forgot about radish, howabout him?

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I'm saying what if his lurking is due to having a town power role.

I forgot about radish, howabout him?

Ha, ok. But no, there is simply no way haxton has power role and is lurking, and is asking for replacement, along with his jumping on the bandwagon of NT.

Radish is not even on your scum list, I thought you changed your mind about him. I personally think he is not scum.

Haxton has also shown a lot of sarcastic self-analysis. So it isn't just jumping on a bandwagon.

radish is lurking. I don't even remember the last time he said something of import.
How can you be so against everyone except haxton?