By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:
DarkThanatos said:
^ Seems very suspicious.

Vanilla claims as scum are good because you can't check them. Nobody can say "prove it my using it on X"
As an experienced player you would know that Linkz.

Miz gets a few votes, but isn't even halfway, and then just claims vanilla without any huge amount of pressure?
Then you come in reasonably soon after and say that makes him confirmed town?

Sounds like a set-up to me.

HoS Linkz.
HoS Miz.

It was F-F and mantle's posts. I didn't think that even they would suspect me. I was even following F-F's advice/judgement... I suspected Trucks, linkz, and hatmoza, so I didn't care if they voted me. But when the people I thought I trusted, and trusted me back, started voting, I thought I had to do something before the train got too much momentum. My mistake was fear of getting lynched, and with let me say that I'm not afraid anymore.

I know it won't be a huge loss if I go. So in case I do wake up lynched, just remember that players are effectively silenced when killed. GO AFTER the people who lead to it; hatmoza, linkz, Trucks, maybe even F-F. Rememeber hatmoza covering his ass in case tabaha flipped town, he'll probably try the same with me.

I don't blame tabaha or mantle for their posts, and I think you, prof, and Danne are town, and maybe radish. It's the others I'm worried about.

I personally thought linkz tracked you to someone who is dead and hence I thought it would be a good idea.

What a dissapointment. Linkz knows your role or he is playing the townie card way too much.

how could you possibly believe that?! he offered no evidence, and even said at one point that miz shouldnt role claim... or was that what he actually wanted him to do... man i cant remember right now.

i might be remebering things all wrong... but its still a weak ass reason for voting since i didnt see anywhere where linkz were going with this. he only followes hatz lead.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Final-Fan said:

lol, sorry I gave you the impression I was betraying you. 

Basically, I thought Linkz had some information on you such that your claim (or falseclaim as the case maay have been) would actually give Linkz insight on your towniness.  Like if he saw you do something, or I don't know. 

Generally, people don't claim at the drop of a hat.  In fact it's usually considered bad play for people to cave in too easily, so I had mentioned earlier that you were unlikely to do so except to avoid your own death by lynching ... which is also why I voted you when I thought your claim was necessary to find out more about the validity of Linkz's case against you.  To give you that mortal fear. 

tl;dr Linkz, I am disappoint

Unvote
Vote tabaha

oh, thats some weak ass excuse for jumping on the lynch wagon ff! if you had followed the conversation it would have been quite clear that hatz put the pressure on miz and linkz followed suit by voting, and after that hatz voted as well. you were either not paying enough attention to sincerely vote or youre in the same scumteam with linkz and hatz... while the other two havent contributed that much, but you have, ill just let you go with a warning this time around. next time ill put you on my fos/hos list :p

So it's completely impossible for Linkz to have information on miz because he wasn't the first one on the lynch?  That makes sense. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
What bothers me about people expecting me to be cop, is that it infers that tabaha either DIDN'T make a kill, or COULDN'T make a kill.

mind explaining that one a bit, i dont think i quite follow...

If you were a scum, and someone claimed to know that a player on your team was scum there would only be a couple ways they could know.

1. Copping
2. Tracking
3. Watching
4. Lie detector
5. Role copping

Now, in what situations would copping be the immediate assumption?

For example,
say you knew tabaha was sent to do the kill last night. What would be your first assumption when someone said they knew tabaha was mafia?

Now say tabaha WASN'T sent to do the kill.
Say tabaha isn't even on the team.

so believing you to be a cop after that fake claim of yours means the person probably is scum, yes?

when i get home and have the chance to look through this a little bit more ill have a look at those responses

well, to be clear, I never fakeclaimed. I just implied that I knew he was scum. I still firmly believe he is scum, and it is all based on his behavior.

theprof00 said:
well here's what I think about that section.
I claimed to know that tabaha was scum.
Why did some players automatically assume I was the cop?

Why didn't I track tabaha or watch him kill?
Why wasn't I a handful of other roles?

I remember hatmoza and happy were the people who acted like they knew you were the cop, but I took it like they were mocking you.

DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

I personally thought linkz tracked you to someone who is dead and hence I thought it would be a good idea.

What a dissapointment. Linkz knows your role or he is playing the townie card way too much.

how could you possibly believe that?! he offered no evidence, and even said at one point that miz shouldnt role claim... or was that what he actually wanted him to do... man i cant remember right now.

i might be remebering things all wrong... but its still a weak ass reason for voting since i didnt see anywhere where linkz were going with this. he only followes hatz lead.

Linkz said "I believe [miz's roleclaim] will be telling as to his alignment."  Now how was it crazy to think that Linkz had some kind of information about miz's role/actions and wanted to see if miz fessed up or lied about his role/activities? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Prof, let us say that tabaha is not even playing this game. OR he is modkilled or something, and the day continues.

Who would you lynch then? Basically, who is the second most suspicious guy you think who should be lynched?

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
well here's what I think about that section.
I claimed to know that tabaha was scum.
Why did some players automatically assume I was the cop?

Why didn't I track tabaha or watch him kill?
Why wasn't I a handful of other roles?

I remember hatmoza and happy were the people who acted like they knew you were the cop, but I took it like they were mocking you.

and trucks.

mantlepiecek said:

Prof, let us say that tabaha is not even playing this game. OR he is modkilled or something, and the day continues.

Who would you lynch then? Basically, who is the second most suspicious guy you think who should be lynched?

my scum list:

Hat, trucks, ff, tabaha, happyd, haxton

How about a haxton lynch then? Because for all tabaha has done, he is still not scum in other people's eyes.

I would prefer to keep him for one more day, prof.

I would feel a lot better about haxton lynch, unless he is modkilled.

mantlepiecek said:

How about a haxton lynch then? Because for all tabaha has done, he is still not scum in other people's eyes.

I would prefer to keep him for one more day, prof.

I would feel a lot better about haxton lynch, unless he is modkilled.

he's like the scum I'm least worried about.