By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

miz1q2w3e said:
*Sigh
I'm a Vanilla Town.
Robin, aka Dick Grayson.
No abilities, no items, nothing special.

why is people claiming vanilla the most hard claims to believe >_>

Because at least for me, you presented some scummy behaviour and now i have to think

Around the Network
tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:
*Sigh
I'm a Vanilla Town.
Robin, aka Dick Grayson.

why is people claiming vanilla the most hard claims to believe >_>

Because at least for me, you presented some scummy behaviour and now i have to think

Exactly why I thought it was pointless to claim in the first place.

the thing about vanilla claims is that I'm always tempted to lynch anyway because it's not a huge loss if we misjudge - especially in a game this large. However, I wasn't confident of miz's guilt anyway, so that's not something that I'm going to be doing

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

theprof00 said: Ive asked people to look at this case and I've only heard from trucjs. I don't want to baby people by asking individually, so again, please everyone take a look at when i told tabaha that i knew he was scum. Take a look at everyone involved and give me your opinions. Ty Well, post of the stuff has already been posted. I would say that on a re-read Tabaha's points are all over the place. On the one hand he says 9TC is lying, then he says that he(tabaha) believes everything, then he says "why would a player who is safe from lynch, make up a role and a fake scan?" Which is an argument against himself. Then you say you know he is scum, happyD doesn't believe you, but had just before said he was satisfied with Tabaha's responses. Hat flips from "don't take this as buddying, but I believe tabaha is town" to "damnit, you've got an investigative role. this is prof cop play" Basically tabaha makes some points which make him seem town, but others are just so all over the place it makes me think otherwise. I would not go so far as to say he has rubbed off as town, but he hasnt been scummy enough for a vote. Unless you really do have a reason you know he is scum?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

^ -.- mobile posting fail.

@Miz, why did you role claim so quickly? You've still got 5 votes til lynch...

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
*Sigh
I'm a Vanilla Town.
Robin, aka Dick Grayson.

Darn, I was hoping that you would have felt pressured to fakeclaim, as scum. That is the right answer though, so you're much more likely to be town than scum to me.

Unvote

Like I said, I usually disagree with hat's behavior of forcing claims on others, but in your case scum are unlikely to use their kill on a rookie and even less so if any one of them has followed what you've said today. So "confirming" a townie and removing the doubt around you is worth it in this case.

I don't understand tabaha and radish's disbelief of vanilla claims.

mantlepiecek said:

Linkz talking flavor/game setup/stuff. I get the feeling he is active lurking, he hasn't really contributed much and wants Miz to roleclaim.

He is back in neutral.

I made one post about the game setup, and none about flavor.(except to say I'm against nameclaims)

I'm not nearly active enough to be considered an active lurker, but you are correct that I haven't contributed much.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to my scumboa... I mean put up Christmas lights.

I'm going to be away all day. Will be back Sunday afternoon-ish

Signature goes here!

^ Seems very suspicious.

Vanilla claims as scum are good because you can't check them. Nobody can say "prove it my using it on X"
As an experienced player you would know that Linkz.

Miz gets a few votes, but isn't even halfway, and then just claims vanilla without any huge amount of pressure?
Then you come in reasonably soon after and say that makes him confirmed town?

Sounds like a set-up to me.

HoS Linkz.
HoS Miz.

DarkThanatos said:
^ Seems very suspicious.

Vanilla claims as scum are good because you can't check them. Nobody can say "prove it my using it on X"
As an experienced player you would know that Linkz.

Miz gets a few votes, but isn't even halfway, and then just claims vanilla without any huge amount of pressure?
Then you come in reasonably soon after and say that makes him confirmed town?

Sounds like a set-up to me.

HoS Linkz.
HoS Miz.

It was F-F and mantle's posts. I didn't think that even they would suspect me. I was even following F-F's advice/judgement... I suspected Trucks, linkz, and hatmoza, so I didn't care if they voted me. But when the people I thought I trusted, and trusted me back, started voting, I thought I had to do something before the train got too much momentum. My mistake was fear of getting lynched, and with let me say that I'm not afraid anymore.

I know it won't be a huge loss if I go. So in case I do wake up lynched, just remember that players are effectively silenced when killed. GO AFTER the people who lead to it; hatmoza, linkz, Trucks, maybe even F-F. Rememeber hatmoza covering his ass in case tabaha flipped town, he'll probably try the same with me.

I don't blame tabaha or mantle for their posts, and I think you, prof, and Danne are town, and maybe radish. It's the others I'm worried about.